cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

human service?

yoyo

human service?

were has the human service gone? can`t get through on the landline to speak to an operator about my account. Whats going on? are you all in cash trouble and can`t afford a proper telephone service?
please please sort it out - employ new staff for cripes sake, the old ones are not up to it
Angry
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: human service?

Sorry to hear you may have hit a long wait.
Are you aware we also have web chat agents available?
Let me know what the issue is so we can make sure you get the support you need.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
suegreen

Just spent 53 minutes to get through to Options. First man in Customer Service said he was working until 10pm,  he transferred me to Options before 8pm, it appears all calls after 8pm go to Technical Support who can not do anything but review your account and give you an 0845 number to phone later. He was very nice, it must be horrible to field calls when you can do NOTHING.
I have not had a single problem with my online switch or any issues during the past year but I now have a query not answered by the online info. I also did not get an email stating that my contract had come to an end and note that the increased charge was levied last month.
dick:quote
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@suegreen
That's definitely not the case, we should always be able to help.
In fact the person you spoke with refereed you to customer options which was the team you needed to speak to as it wasn't a technical query.
As with @Yoyo drop me a reply here or a PM on here if you need anything further from us.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gofaster
Rising Star

we should always be able to help

For certain values of "always" e.g. 7:30am - 10pm