cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feedback? its perfect

Enraged

feedback? its perfect

hi plus net staff,
most people will give feedback when they have a problem but not so much when everything is going fine so this is just a note to say its going perfect and its very much apreciated considering was stuck using a horrible highly limited dongle before that for months-am severely disabled and under a legal appointee so there were lots of issues on our side of signing up as they hadnt done anything like that before.
however,the installers were great, they went to next door after our router had been mistakenly sent there [it happens with everything from taxis to mail to support staff] and got it back for us then got it working on all of our devices,so thanks very much plusnet for being a reliable ISP. Smiley
3 REPLIES 3
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: feedback? its perfect

Hi and welcome to the forums,
Thanks, your post and comments are really appreciated!
As you say, people tend only to post when things go wrong so it's nice to see when everything has worked as it should, as it does in the majority of cases.
I've taken a look at your account and I will pass on your thanks to those who have worked on the account.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Hi,
A warm welcome to the forums.  Your display name is a bit strange - it is more like the tone used by unhappy users on their initial arrival in the forums.  If you want to change it, you can do under PROFILE above.
Hope everything keeps working out well for you.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

picbits
Rising Star

As above - I was expecting a rant with a username like that but it is good to see positive feedback from a customer Smiley