cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contact difficulties

dizzy66

contact difficulties

Fed up at not being able to email Plusnet with my complaint; after phoning, i was told to use the 'Ticket' option which i would find when i logged into my account. Where is that? i seem to have searched everywhere. Therefore, am unable to register my complaint about  today being  charged for an engineer's visit, three months after the event, despite being assured there would be no charge!😠

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: contact difficulties

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from General Chat to Plusnet Feedback.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

The complaints code of practice - https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/?_ga=2.18167994.2036413790.1600413663-84... - provides a direct link to the ticket system.

It might be helpful to have already logged into the user portal in another tab before clicking that link.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @dizzy66. I've raised a ticket here which I tried to follow up by phone. If you'd like to respond to the ticket via that link, I'll get back to you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team