cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Response to Support Questions.

IainDevine

Zero Response to Support Questions.

First.. I know stuff doesn't go right always .. so I always post privately first to offer the opportunity to fix things. By the way.. this is the SLA Plusnet say they try to work to.
Actual :3 hours, 30 minutes and 19 seconds  SLA 4 hours
But when one gets ignored .. the only thing that seems to work is posting here. 
After a lot of intervention I actually got service (8mb. rather than 20mb) and a eta of a couple of weeks. 
So I politely ask privately for an update ... SILENCE...
How hard is it ? to take the 5 mins to give me an update ...
6 REPLIES 6
James
Grafter

Re: Zero Response to Support Questions.

Hi there,
I'm sorry you've had to wait a while for an update.
The 4 hour response target is a target and not an SLA.  We do certainly aim to update all generic support tickets within 4 hours.  However, if it with our fault team, they have an SLA of 72 hours.
Your ticket is actually sat with a member of our digital care team, so it's not viewable by the rest of the support team.  I'll ask them to have a quick look at your ticket.
Sorry again for the delay.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Your ticket is actually sat with a member of our digital care team

Just to clarify, the ticket wasn't personally assigned to anyone so it wasn't in clear view for us I'm afraid. However I'm dealing with this now for you.

I've requested another upgrade to 21CN (up to 20mb) however I can't guarantee that the order won't be delayed again as the last one was. The order should take around 7 days to complete. By the middle of next week I should know if there is a delay or not so I'll check the order on Tuesday for you and get in touch.
Is there anything else you're looking for help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Quote from: Jameseh
Your ticket is actually sat with a member of our digital care team, so it's not viewable by the rest of the support team.  I'll ask them to have a quick look at your ticket.

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Just to clarify, the ticket wasn't personally assigned to anyone so it wasn't in clear view for us I'm afraid. However I'm dealing with this now for you.
Is this an inherent  system problem which needs to be looked at
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Is this an inherent  system problem which needs to be looked at

The changes were made to make it easier for the vast majority of ticket pools to be easily managed, unfortunately due to the way the Digital Care team take on tickets (assigned to them directly rather than a generic pool), it's caused this issue. Now we know about it we can manage it and stop it happening again.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
IainDevine

Adam
You certainly get the short end of the stick. 24 April was when we started this journey.  It is now 4 June. That is a lot of "7 days from nows"
I was told I would get a 20 mb service.  The "upgrade". Has been "requested/ordered/investigated" multiple times.
It gets to the point where it's not believable .. and the relationship with the client deteriorates. 
I am at that point.
I want a concrete date by which I will get what I ordered.
I  look forward to plusnets response
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I appreciate how you feel I hope you can appreciate in return that the direct cause of the issues with this are not within our control, yet we've done a lot to try and overcome them.
To cut a long story short an order is now in place for 21CN which is due to complete on the 8th. There's no sign of a delay, however that is no guarantee that there won't be one, with that in mind I'll check it again tomorrow and give you another update.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team