cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capped usage on Pro

jo11yr0ger
Dabbler

Capped usage on Pro

Hi, i've been with plusnet for 4 yrs now and am currently on the old plusnet pro package.  The gripe i have is that in all this time i have only had one increase in my gigbyte usage.  At the moment i have a cap of 20 gig over a month which to be honest i am really struggling with as i game alot, watch alot of streaming content bbc iplayer etc and also purchase games online to be downloaded direct from sites.  I know overnight usage is free but still am finding it increasingly difficult not to go over my limit.  As this is a gaming package surely you should be given the maximum possible as gaming is one of the biggest uages of internet traffic.
I have been tempted to leave fo Sky as i have Sky tv and this is a much cheaper option with 60 gig monthly usage limit.
Can you let me now my options or if there are any usage increases in the pipeline here at Plusnet.
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Capped usage on Pro

Change to the new Extra package with the Pro addon http://www.plus.net/broadband/ gives you 60GB usage
Cost is £5 for the pro addon and Extra is £11.49, £15.79 or £17.99 dependant on whether your exchange is Market 1, 2 or 3
jo11yr0ger
Dabbler

I would but my exchange market takes the price up to £17.99 + the £ 5.00 addon.  May only be £2.99 more expensive but i'm trying to reduce my costs and not increase them.  An as a loyal customer surely i shouldn't have to be increasing my out goings
I didn't even know that prices were different dependant on what exchange you were using.  What is the idea on that.  so people with the same product are paying because of what, where they live?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Because Ofcom won't let BTw reduce the prices except on Market 3 exchanges
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Why not give the customer options team a call and see what they can offer you? I think they are on 0845 140 6002.
David