cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my usage feature

dbmab2

View my usage feature

I have noticed that the useage feature no longer works on my account, I just get the sorry this is temperary out of use,it just me or are others missing this handy service...
7 REPLIES 7
TORPC
Grafter

Re: View my usage feature

It is working for me

image hosting 30 mb
Have you tried clearing your browser cache ?Huh
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

It's been finicky for months working for some and not others. Not sure they know why that is.
AndyH
Grafter

I would only be concerned with it not working if you're not on an unlimited product.
spickering
Grafter

Hi dbmab2
This is currently being looked at under Problem 76176, I have added your account to the list of affected customers.
Sorry for any issues that this may cause, I have also sent you a support ticket with some more information on there.
Stuart
dbmab2

Stuart    Thanks for your imput, sure it will get sorted soon...
dbmab2

As the useage monitor as not  recorded  my useage fo 6 weeks now due to problem 76176 why cannot customers affected by this problem switch to the Plusnet  unlimited £2.99 deal until you can fix  "problem 76176 ?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

If you give our Customer Options Team a call, there may be something they can do for you, if you are out of contract.
Unfortunately we aren't able to move all customers affected by this problem onto Unlimited on the new deal as we would essentially be placing a bunch of customers into new contracts without their consent, which we can't do.
All customers are welcome to discuss their options with the Customer Options Team on 0800 432 0200 though to see what we might be able to do for you.