Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Cashback not being tracked

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Top Cashback not being tracked

That's been received and authorised, sorry for the delay. You should get the cashback next month I believe.
jtemplar
Dabbler

Strange that this customer gets positive action from PN staff on the issue of cashback yet when I raised a ticket in reponce to my lack of cashback tracking following the procedure outlined in the quoted link above, the responce I get from PN to my Question #66095806 is:
"As far as I am aware Plusnet don't do anything in regards to this cashback as it's being run by QuidCo."
This appears to demonstrate a lack of joined-up thinking on the part of PN who provide conflicting information to their customers.
dick:quote
GrahamClark
Dabbler

I also have a top cash back not being tracked value £70. Order was on 7th May 2013, installed Fibre Unlimited installed 22nd May 2013. top cash back have lodged two requests with Plusnet to no avail. How long do Plus Net take to honour these requests?
Graham
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@dTemplar and @GrahamClark, I've passed those on to our marketing team to chase up and should have an update for you later on today.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Right, heard back from our marketing team.
@GrahamClark, I believe yours has now been authorised so you should be hearing back from TCB soon.
@dTemplar, our marketing team can't see the query that you raised with Quidco about chasing this, would you have the reference for it at all so we can chase it up with them? Sorry for the hassle.
ETA: If you could advise what you put into the 'order reference' field when you filed the claim we'll be able to find the details for you.
GrahamClark
Dabbler

Despite the above assurance that you have approved my topcashback, I still haven't had anything. Topcashback know I orderd via your site but it's not even showing as tracked! Not sure how long I should wait?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Have you chased up either of the tasks they've raised with us? I can assure you it's been approved from this end, sorry for the hassle though.
GrahamClark
Dabbler

Yes I did 'nudge' them the day you replied but to no avail. I've just raised a  trouble ticket with them, so I'll see how that goes.
Thanks for you prompt actions regarding this, it's much appreciated.
Graham
GrahamClark
Dabbler

Great topcashback finally got their act together an paid me. Thanks for your assistance.
runnerbeen

Hi I am having a similar issue. My order was placed successfully via Topcasback but it hasn't been tracked. Please can you advise. Thanks
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

First stop is to raise it directly with TCB and confirm whether it's tracked or not, if it has then we can make sure it's approved from this end.
MJheym

Hello, how would i go about my TCB claim being chased up it has been months now. Any help gratefully received.