cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Cashback not being tracked

peterb99
Grafter

Re: Top Cashback not being tracked

Mine has now got to payable in topcashback. Thanks for your help.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Quote from: dsw
Yes, they said it's been referred to you.
Your Missing CashBack claim has now been submitted to Plusnet Broadband (via their affiliate network or representative management agency who run their online programme for them).
Let me know if you need the username.

I've had that chased up and it's been approved, so you should receive an update from TCB sometime soon to confirm this.
pwatson
Rising Star

Mine's now gone through - Thanks Chris! Smiley
jtemplar
Dabbler

Please add me to this group as I signed up for Plusnet Unlimited Fibre via Quidco on Tuesday 8th January 2013 but my cash back never tracked despite my meticulous clearing of cookies and only following links via Quidco, who have all my visits to Plusnet tracked for the day I ordered.
Plusnet were having problems that day with their network and website as I mentioned on HotUKDeals a few days later:
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/plusnet-new-unlimited-76mb-fibre-broadband-9-99-a-month-13-99-line-r...
Claim raised with Quidco 11 Jan 13 but still nothing.   Sad
My Quidco profile is usenetz
Suarez
Rising Star

I have this problem too.
I signed up on the 12th January via Quidco with the £70 cashback offer.
Was a big factor in me choosing Plusnet as it was more expensive than my last provider.
It didn't track and have opened a claim with Quidco.
Hopefully will be sorted soon.
shas95

I havnt got mine yet either, ordered through topcashback on the 18/01/13 expecting £70
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi all,
Sorry to hear about the delays, just wanted to say - when you're raising queries to chase these payments with the cashback sites (please do this in the first instance) you can use your username in the 'account number' field and that should work fine. We can get you your service ID if you wish but your username should work fine.
rk3rosin

Signed up to Plusnet on 05/02/2013 afternoon through TCB, and the cashback didn't track .
HavokRamirez
Dabbler

I have the same problem. Registered through TCB, first it showed £72 to be paid to me which was fine. Ordered is now processed and BT engineer due out on Tuesday. Log into TCB today and seem that my claim is now showing as £0.00.
I have done everything correctly, not included any reference names (dont know anyone else on Plusnet) and registered through clicking via TCB. I have now opened a claim with TCB and included my username as the Order number reference.
This really needs to be sorted out though as its hassle that people want to avoid when moving companies and accepted offers which they are promised. I did everything that the offer said so why is someone rejecting my claim?
Sebtomato
Rising Star

I would appreciate if someone could check the status of my TBC claim please. Have logged a missing cashback claim with them, and claim is with Plusnet now...
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@Sebtomato
Leave that with me for now and I'll get back to you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Sebtomato
Rising Star

Thanks. Still seems to be on the same status on the TCB website
Sebtomato
Rising Star

Hi,
Could someone from Plusnet look into this please, as status has not changed on the TBC website.
Thanks,
Seb
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
I'm sorry I didn't get back to you.
Would you mind raising us a ticket with the info requested here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112065.0.html before letting me know you have and I'll make sure that gets looked at ASAP.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Sebtomato
Rising Star

Thanks Adam. I have raised a ticket now, with the information requested (date of order, value of cashback expected).
Seb