cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To MGMT: Excellent support from Anoush M.

sy2j

To MGMT: Excellent support from Anoush M.

Hello Plusnet,

I've been a business fibre customer for a few years and never had any problem at all with my service. Ahead of moving to a new property, I checked various sources (many sources!) to confirm the new property could get fibre and only when I called Plusnet to arrange my move a week or two before moving day did I learn that the cabinet in the new location was overloaded and no ports were available to me. NIGHTMARE.

Despite this, the support I got from Anoush on ticket 187959740 was way beyond my expectations, from keeping an eye on my ticket over several days, to contacting Openreach on my behalf, to being patient while I investigated alternatives before deciding whether to go ahead with basic ADSL. The information I got was accurate and correct, even though I was obviously very disappointed with not being able to continue my fibre service until a new cabinet is installed in the summer (hopefully!). 

Eventually I decided not to bother with ADSL given the poor speeds I'm likely to get here, so reluctantly cancelled my Plusnet account which again, was carried out quickly and easily and when I came back to query what to do with my router and so on, I got another accurate and helpful reply.

Often dealing with support teams (generally speaking, I don't mean Plusnet) the information is short, often inaccurate and less than clear, but not this time.

I even received a bar of chocolate to the new address a few days later, from Anoush apologising for Plusnet being unable to continue my fibre service at this time. A very nice touch and I really wanted to feed this back in the hope some reward or bonus can be given, so I hope this gets to the right people at Plusnet. Anoush is a credit to your company.

All the best,

Simon

2 REPLIES 2
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: To MGMT: Excellent support from Anoush M.

Hi @sy2j, thank you for taking the time to get in touch.

I've passed this onto Anoush and his manager and I'm sure he will really appreciate this positive feedback.

If we can help with anything else, don't hesitate to let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: To MGMT: Excellent support from Anoush M.

@sy2j wrote

I even received a bar of chocolate to the new address a few days later, from Anoush apologising for Plusnet being unable to continue my fibre service at this time. A very nice touch and I really wanted to feed this back in the hope some reward or bonus can be given, so I hope this gets to the right people at Plusnet. Anoush is a credit to your company.

He is probably able to help himself to as many free bars of chocolate as he wants as a reward/bonus. Laugh

Seriously though, in my feedback here after leaving PN I said, "If I ran PN I'd put Anoush in charge of CS training and monitoring, ..."