Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You, Plusnet !

Xanadu_2
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Thank You, Plusnet !

Well, I've just started my seventh year with Plusnet as my phone and broadband provider right after I left Tiscali / TalkTalk back in February 2012 and I have to say that in all that time I haven't experienced any major problems with the service that I paid for, although there was a disruption a couple of years ago - I think - when something blew a fuse or whatever and affected a lot of us.

I know that Plusnet has its 'haters', but you will find that with any company that supplies broadband/phonelines, it's just because technology isn't that great while there are humans pushing the buttons at one end of the 'machine'.

So, I would like to say "thank you" to CSC Analyst  [CSA Removed] who handled my call yesterday (7th Feb') and answered the phone in about 10 seconds and who was polite and friendly. He managed to give me a cheaper deal than last year for the next twelve months - I retain my free evening and weekend calls as well, which is nice.

See you in 2019.

Thanks, Plusnet.

...and no, they didn't bribe me to write this. Grin

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) CSA name removed as per Forum rules

1 REPLY 1
jeffsmith33

Re: Thank You, Plusnet !

I am a very new PlusNet customer, just coming from TalkTalk.  I have to say it has been an extremely smooth transfer, including retaining my old mobile number with the minimum of disruption.  So far so very good - thanks!