cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team

Anthony15

Team

I would like to thank you to <redacted> for bringing up my case ASAP to sort out my contract.

I would like to make complain about this thats I was very angry, frustrated and disappointed with one of your team did say was going to sorted out by other team detailing my contract and changed direct debit date etc when I make call this morning at 9am 25/05/23. However, since I've not heard anything all day from them since this morning. So I'm profoundly deaf and had go thought sign solutions bsl interpreter video again. Unfortunately, when I got connected thought team was <redacted> at 5pm today and did explain about what situation was and he said there was no information on system show that's I made video call this morning after said was going sort out contract and changed direct debit date etc! How's dare one of your team didn't do this to me...?

I've felt is this absolutely discrimination and wasted me and interpreter time ( I don't know who your team's name to who is I chat this morning.) In the meantime, I want your teams to received full update by your management to accepted bsl interpreter deaf awareness confirms thought sign solutions!

Moderators Note: Personal information removed but still visible to Plusnet as per Forum rules.

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Team

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to Plusnet Feedback

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Team

Hi @Anthony15 Thanks a lot for the feedback on this and I'm really sorry about the issues chasing it up with us. 

I've sent you a PM so please reply back to me with the details I've asked for when you can and I'll take this on for you. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team