cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support

johnmglen
Grafter

Support

Hi All, I have been with PN for ages, and I really do mean ages. I recall, back then, you could easily raise a ticket and wait for a response. Now, I can't see how to do that, the automated service plonks you with the only option of a phone call and chat is NEVER available. Now it might just be me, but once streamlined into the phone only option, a wait of half an hour with the music that seeks to ruin your hearing is not really good enough. Award winning customer service they say. My experience (off-peak) is that it is becoming a nightmare to use. The scenario above is repeated whenever I call, so this is not a one-off. Wonder what PN have to say. 

4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Support

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Topic moved to a more appropriate board.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
johnmglen
Grafter

So where's it gone then?

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@johnmglen

The inability to raise a ticket, the unavailability of Chat, and the dreadfully distorted speech and music while on hold have been discussed to death over many years, without much changing. Sad

I've mentioned the distortion every time I've called, and am always assured that feedback will be passed on. 

One has to wonder - if they still can't find the volume control, what hope is there for anything else?  Roll_eyes

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @johnmglen 

Sorry to hear this. 

Is there anything we can do to help? What as it you needed to raise a ticket for? 

Give us a shout if we can do anything for you.

MoR