cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satisfied customer

swiftfox98

Satisfied customer

Hi,I have been a Plusnet customer for many years now.I have always had good service and help from all staff members I have dealt with in that time.
I would just like to say thanks for making me feel so contented with my package,which I update from time to time as offers change. When I have had
any problems with my broadband the problems have been dealt with in a first class manner.
Thanks once more and keep up the good work and I will be with you for a good many more years.
                                        Regards Swiftfox98
3 REPLIES 3
exporters
Grafter

Re: Satisfied customer

I'm glad to start the week with a +ve read!  I've been a customer since August '09. 
Cannot fault the proactive help I've had with slow d'loads etc ,even though it's been a slow process to get me up to acceptable speeds.  The Community facility has helped to fill in many gaps in my knowledge.  When stability & speed is more constant experience, I too will be singing  PN's praises. 
Not applicable

Re: Satisfied customer

Yes, it is nice to start the week on a positive note. It is easy to be vocal when complaining, but less so when there are compliments to be made so well done for voicing your satisfaction.
I'm in my sixth year with Force9 and although there has been an odd quibble I have been very pleased with my broadband.
It is how I like it - switch it on and it works - reliable and consistent.  Smiley
Mand
Grafter

Re:Satisfied customer

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you're happy customers. Smiley