Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router?

torbayguy
Grafter

Router?

Hi lovely people of Plusnet...
Can you tell me when my router will be posted out, I will need to make sure somebody is home to sign for it!
The order tracker says it hasent been ordered yet?
Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Cheesy

SORRY wrong section!!
10 REPLIES 10
scootie
Grafter

Re: Router?

Should fit through your letter box as they come with a plug that comes in 2 bits to enable the box to fit through the letter box.
I didnt have to sighn for mine as it was left on the door step. but i think that came by a diffrent courier to post office as they was on strike at the time
torbayguy
Grafter

Ok thanks mate.
Did it come the day your BB was activated?
paulpicks21
Grafter

Mine came 2 days before the activation date and I can confirm it was posted through my letterbox without needing to sign for it.
scootie
Grafter

should come a couple of days before your go live date.
mine was sent to me to test some telnet commands on. not as part of a fresh order
torbayguy
Grafter

Cheers guys!
Less than a week, and I will be reconnected...
No xbox live... no BB.. no phone line... Its like the 80's all over again...  Shocked
paulpicks21
Grafter

Lol , its awful how dependent we have become on internet for entertainment isnt it !
torbayguy
Grafter

I know...
I actually look forward to getting in work so I can check for non existent emails...
haha
scootie
Grafter

3 months to get connected with PO and the funny thing is the line all ready had PO on it with the same account holder, just a lost router was the problem. refused to give out the username password so i could use my netgear router and instead made us shut the old account down and make a new one just so we didnt have to pay 400 for a years subs ect to move the line to PN where the grass tends to be green all year long.
WAP WAP WAP is no substitute for no broadband for 3 month thats for sure
torbayguy
Grafter

3 month?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I nearly went to the PO before plus net, what a mistake that would have been!
scootie
Grafter

the CS is awful to say the least.
ive had to java script the wan settings page of there router to reavel my username and password to be able to use a router of my choice and still it wont connect. it's like they use mac address like some llu providers do. But to my knowledge BTw's gear dosent use mac address. i will have to spoof the mac address one day to see if that is the issue as the only other thing that could be messing with it is the tr069 ( auto setup) to which i also have the username and password to.
but saying that even with tr069 switched on in the PN member centre it dosent stop me using my dg834g v4 on my 21cn PN line
i certainly wouldnt recomend PO to any one that values good support