Did you mean: 

Router delivery date

FIXED
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Router delivery date

Customers order due to complete tomorrow.

This email sent yesterday
Your order was dispatched on 27th April 2016 and it includes the following items:
Plusnet 2704N Router - ADSL
Your order should arrive in 3-5 working days.  

So there is a high possibility that this customer maybe without their broadband for a day to a few days.

All because PN  automated system, can not get the routers out in a timely manner.

Speaking to order updates , told me they see this quite a bit and it has been mentioned , but i assume as with lots of things fallen on deaf ears.

PN why has this not been sorted?

So far the customer is happy with PN , but come tomorrow they may not , all of PN own doing.

Regards
Mike 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Router delivery date

Fix
Recently there have been a few examples of the dispatch notifications being sent out late, while the router is still sent on time (with some routers arriving on or even before the dispatch notification)

However, please do let us know if the router doesn't get there on time so we can look in to that further.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Hi Harry

Having spoken to the customer about 30 mins ago they have confirmed they received the router yesterday , which is pleasing. 

Is it known why the automated emails/service notices  have the wrong dates ?

Regards
Mike 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I'm not entirely sure why the notifications are going out late to honest. But I'm glad to here it has arrived Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet