cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase

grumpy11

Price increase

I have just received email informing me of my new bill now due for payment, logged on to my account and see that there has been a price increase on both line rental and anytime calls. Why was I not informed of this? Was with Sky for years and was always notified of any increase at least  a month in advance.I moved to Plusnet on recommendation, what a mistake, any one else disgusted by this?

8 REPLIES 8
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Price increase

everyone should have been informed by email to the contact address on their account

bikeman
Dabbler

Didn't inform me either. They do send me my bill by email so there's really no excuse that I didn't get the price change notification. 

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

i was informed via e-mail and its also been advertised on the front page of the website for about 2 months.

bravoecho75
Grafter

Just checked ny emails.  Didn't find it at first, then did.  The changes are tagged to the bottom of a mail titled "Important information about your Plusnet service", and which starts:

Here at Plusnet, we believe in doing you proud. So over the last few months, we’ve been busy working away on a range of improvements that will make your experience even better.

Investing in our products and services means that from time to time we have to increase our prices and make changes to our services, so some of our prices will be changing on the 1st September.

PeterLoftus
Pro

That's the one!

To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

If my bank can send me a letter when ever there are any changes why can't plusnet do the same?

I'm sure my bank has more customers than plusnet so numbers can't be an excuse.

St3
Aspiring Champion

paper cost money Tongue Save the trees  Funny

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@St3 wrote:

Save the trees

Letters would use less trees than all plusnets spoon whittling.Smiley