cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet provides the worst customer service that I have ever experienced!

joncar
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet provides the worst customer service that I have ever experienced!

This is the current status of this fault. Everytime contact is from someone different and there does not seem to be any progress being made. There is still no indication of any MSO on my exchange, The only MSO I'm aware of is at my house- this really is beginning to feel like delay tactics.  If BT declares an MSO does this mean that the whole company shuts downs until it's resolved? do they have more than 1 engineer able to look at this? I really don't understand why they can't look at anything else in the meantime.
I would really like someone at Plusnet to take responsibilty for this as I am feeling frustrated with this service. Days and days have been wasted waiting for replies which when they do come provide no real information.
I have asked for a BT fault reference number so that I can pass this to the original engineer who may be able to provide some assistance within BT but I have yet to receive this

Thursday 10 Feb 2011[internal]
This circuit is affected by MSO. On hold till 15/02/2011. Dummy appt booked to prevent fault timing out.
Monday 14 Feb 2011
At present there has been a major service outage declared in your area which is due to be resolved tomorrow
Thursday 17 Feb 2011
Sorry for the delays in getting your fault resolved. The major service outage in your area is still ongoing and BT engineers are currently working towards a resolution
Friday 18 Feb 2011We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 38868772 ] has now been returned to the BOT
Monday 21 Feb 2011
Apologies for the delay. We have been advised that the service failure is still ongoing. We have requested more information and will pass it on as soon as we can.
joncar
Dabbler

Why is that not one person from plusnet has even commented on this thread, let alone assisted - why are you hiding?
2 days ago I was advised that BT were going to going to arrange another Engineer visit (even though there was still the MSO outstanding, this was because the MSO was not affecting service? !! ) please reply with  possible time slots. I did this immediately but have not even had an acknowledgement that my message has even been received. The clock is still ticking...........................
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Quote from: joncar
Why is that not one person from plusnet has even commented on this thread, let alone assisted - why are you hiding?
Lips_are_sealed When there are posts
« Reply #6 on 17/02/2011, 11:30 »
« Reply #8 on 17/02/2011, 13:44 »
from staff, how can you say that? Shocked
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
joncar
Dabbler

Well that was one week ago, I've heard practically nothing since. Do you think it's acceptable service? I can't believe that it has taken 3 weeks to book an engineer - and it's still not booked now
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

The reason for my comment is valid.
not one person from plusnet has even commented on this thread,
is vastly different from the
one week ago
of your latest post.
TBH one has to think 'accidental oversight' or 'purposeful exageration for damage' from a t....
I hope it was the former. Smiley
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

joncar,
I'm sorry we've not been able to give this the attention it deserves just yet. I'm taking ownership of this issue now and I'll do all I can to tackle it and keep you updated in the progress.
I'm going off to read through the tickets on your account now so I'll get back to you later today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

FYI, you might want to check your ticket, we've rearranged the engineer visit for you. Please check the details and let me know ASAP if anything needs to be rearranged.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
joncar
Dabbler

Hi Adam,
Many thanks for your message it is much appreciated
I've just had the message about engineer booking and due to work commitments I was unable to keep all the slots available and sods law it's come back at a time I now cannot do. I have replied back with 3 more slots but I do need to hear back as soon as poss as it is very difficult to keep all of this time reserved for several days
Many thanks for your help
Jon
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem,
Don't worry about changing the booking I can appreciate that it's not easy to arrange time off work at short notice. We'll amend the booking and update your ticket ASAP.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
joncar
Dabbler

Hi Adam,
Thanks for your input but you seem to have disappeared again. I've not heard anything since Friday or from anyone at Plusnet. It's now the end of Tuesday. Ticket indicates a request for engineer 2/3/11 ( I've only just found this out) Is this confirmed? Do I risk staying at home incase, do I ignore as I've not heard anything official?
I really don;'t know what's going on and don't know why I can;'t get any information out of Plusnet
Fault reported in January, plusnet service when a connection is possible is incredibly slow and unreliable, still no progress all through February. Now it's March!  45 Days with a major fault. I'm really happy for everyone who thinks they are getting great service I'm very happy for you!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for your input but you seem to have disappeared again

Hi there, I'd not abandoned you I handed this over to a colleague who'd actioned the ticket for you. I'll take another look myself shortly.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

OK, I'm sorry about this but for what ever reason something has been overlooked and the engineer was still booked for today. Assuming this was not convenient please let me know when you need us to rebook this for and we'll get straight on the case.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
joncar
Dabbler

Hi Adam,
I'm sat at home waiting right now - no sign yet of engineer. I do hope that one will arrive soon
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I was just about to reply reminding you that you've got up until 1pm, then I noticed the time!
BT allow us to chase the engineer at 2pm so please let me know if there's still no sign by then and I'll get straight on the case.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
joncar
Dabbler

Hi
Engineer arrived, has been working for 2.5 hours and has now just finished.  Line quality was very poor with low measured resistance to ground. He has been able to use a spare pair for part of affected cable run. This appears to have improved the line quality. However BT were unwilling to manually remove the cap on the line so apparently it will take several days  before it  will return to previous sync speeds. currently running at 228k. SNR has increased to 27db