cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered in May , no progress (Was Re: Customer Satisfaction?)

rajan

Ordered in May , no progress (Was Re: Customer Satisfaction?)

Plusnet should have its name as plusnet..
Horrible customer experience.
I have signed up for a broadband and waiting for connection  which is getting processed since 13 may'15.
One thing I have noticed is when it comes to taking money its  done in a wink of moment.
Call customer or chat you will have different people attending the case who don't think that they are playing with  customer experience

Adie:green split and given new title
6 REPLIES 6
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Customer Satisfaction?

Hi Rajan,
Welcome to the forums, sorry to hear of your problems.  It would be better if you started your own thread giving some back ground on your issue, along with your ticket number.  PlusNet staff do not work in the forums on Sundays, but you might catch someone working late today.
Note that there is every chance that your issues are down to BTw / BTOR - as are mine - PlusNet have repeatedly chased this with BTOR, but in the absence of answer from them, there is little they can do.  Unfortunately all ISPs have to work via Indian call centres - they have limited direct access to UK staff doing the work.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Ordered in May , no progress (Was Re: Customer Satisfaction?)

Mod:note
Split into new topic for better visibility
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi Rajan, welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear of the delays you have experienced.
Basically, the delays up to this point have been out of our control, I am sorry to say.
There was a line registered to your address when you signed up and we tried to take it over. The provider of this line denied the takeover on a few separate occasions and each take this meant we had to start again which involved a 10 working day lead time each time.
Unfortunately there's no way for us to expedite the takeover of a phone line as we are required to give 10 working days notice to the losing provider each time a new order is placed.
When the provider finally allowed us to take over the line, our suppliers contacted us shortly after the orders had completed, advising we needed to cease the services as we had actually slammed a business line that was registered to the wrong address (This has since been updated which is why there are no lines showing at your address to take over)
As it currently stands, the only way for us to proceed would be for us to install a new line and given the circumstances I have waived the charge that would generally come with the installation of a new line.
I've placed the order with the earliest available installation date and updated the ticket on your account.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
louise1989

Same. At least someone gave you answers to bud. I get rude and arrogant advisors thinking they are the highest authority in the company. What a joke of a company!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi louise1989,
I've replied to your post:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,140798.msg1241454.html#msg1241454
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: HarryB
we had actually slammed a business line that was registered to the wrong address (This has since been updated which is why there are no lines showing at your address to take over)

In other words everyone here was screwed by incorrect plant information in BTOR's data base?  Thank God BTOR does not run the railways...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.