cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a Good Start for PlusNet

reader
Dabbler

Not a Good Start for PlusNet

My broadband is due to be swopped over sometime tomorrow - Tues,    I got home this afternoon (Monday), to find no broadband.
Past experience is the departing isp hangs on until the new provider takes possesion.  I was moving to PlusNet based on reports on how they were by others.
I am fortunate that I dont have to rely on an single isp so am able to check email etc, but I have certainly been without broadband more more than an hour or so and thats on the assumption I get connected tomorrow
6 REPLIES 6
shalom2010
Grafter

Re: Not a Good Start for PlusNet

Did you use a MAC code to join Plusnet? I think you will need to give more details to get a response. E.g. When did you sign up for Plusnet ? Was it Fibre or Broadband? Etc
reader
Dabbler

Yes they had the MAC and I have had all the paperwork,just waiting for an email to say couple up the router
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Reader
I'm sorry for the delay in getting you switched over to us. I've just checked the migration order on our supplier's system and it's completed but we hadn't quite got this confirmed through to our systems. I've pushed that through now so your account is active. Please connect your router up as per the instructions and you should get online pretty soon.  Smiley
reader
Dabbler

Good forum this, within 15 mins of posting this, surprise my email arrives !! guess someone forgot to send it
Thanks Guys
reader
Dabbler

Finished watching tele and set up router all ok thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad it's all working for you! Let us know if you have any problems  Smiley