cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer experience

Crawford

New customer experience

I noticed on the web site that the graph shows most residential users answered after a couple of minutes with around five being the norm - I have just called twice and been on hold over 12 minutes both times. Also found out when I logged into the system for the first time today that my order had been cancelled and needed to be resubmitted. Have just been told that was a system problem... All in all not a great experience so far for someone who is yet to even receive the router. Hoping for better service as time goes on, especially as leaving BT because of poor customer service. Frying pan and fire?
3 REPLIES 3
Crawford

Re: New customer experience

and have now just been told that the earliest my broadband can be installed is 27th March. I ordered on the 12th March! poor show.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I'm sorry for the delay with the new order, unfortunately that'll be down to engineer availability in your area hence why we can't bring it forward. This is something we're chasing up with our suppliers but isn't really something that can be sorted quickly.
Regarding the wait times, unfortunately some departments are busier than others - we've raised this internally and will be updating that page as soon as we're able. Really sorry for the discrepancy there though.
Crawford

Thank you for the prompt reply. The initial problem of course was that the order was wrongly entered into the system. As I wait I am paying a premium for the BT business service. Just not a good start to my 'relationship' with Plusnet is all.