Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from Plusnet

Cascy
Dabbler

No response from Plusnet

Hi
I asked about a problem with line speed on the forums yesterday and, having no reply to my question, started a ticket ( Question #81352097 )
Plusnet  posted on the site the message below. As it is now 26 hours since the fault was reported shouldn't I have heard something or at least got a response on the help assistant area?
Many Thanks

12:16pm, Saturday 15 Feb 2014
We are currently performing tests on your broadband service which will allow us to investigate the problem you've reported.
Please be aware if this is a new fault that this can take up to 24 hours.
We'll contact you as soon as we have more information and let you know what happens next.
6 REPLIES 6
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Re: No response from Plusnet

Maybe they work with lower staff at weekends or they may have other priorities.
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

I'm sure when I reported a fault [tho' it was a few months ago] I was told it takes 72 hrs for the system to complete checks - perhaps things have changed now.
Cascy
Dabbler

Hi Mayfly, Thanks for your answer. It must have changed since you used it , as  they said  ...'Please be aware if this is a new fault that this can take up to 24 hours' (copied and pasted).  The 'up to' part implies that 24 hrs is a maximum.
Their telephone helpline says they are available all day everyday. If I don't hear tomorrow I will phone.
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

I suspect the DCT will see this tomorrow.
eblakeborough
Grafter

Sorry your having problems Cascy - I'll take a look when im in this evening for you.
Mayfly your right, the testing takes up to 24 hours to complete but then the results are placed into a pool and we aim to get in touch with you about those results within 72 hours of you raising the fault with us. I'm sorry you didn't get a response from the forum staff - The Digicare team only work Monday - Friday unfortunately.
eblakeborough
Grafter

Hi Cascy,

I've replied to your question now. Can you perform a tap 3 test and get back us please.