cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No progress on new Fibre/Calls order

bak2base

No progress on new Fibre/Calls order

Hi
I'm a new customer and ordered the 'Unlimited Fibre Broadband and Calls' package on 1st April, making sure that I supplied the MAC code that I obtained from my previous ADSL supplier. I've stayed at home the last 3 days waiting for an engineer visit (ie on the three dates that I nominated) but nobody has turned up.
As per the message in the online portal ("We'll email you at xxxx[at]xxxx.plus.com to tell you about the progress of your order and when your service should be ready") I've checked my new Plusnet email for progress reports but there hasn't been any communication at all.
I've looked a bit further inside the online portal and eventually found that things are still at the 'checking your details' stage (no problems are highlighted either).
I'm sure things shouldn't be taking this long, so could somebody from Plusnet please update me on what has happened to my order?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No progress on new Fibre/Calls order

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about the lack of progress on this. I can see what the issue is I'm going to update ticket  83642894 shortly for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bak2base

Ok, thanks for the prompt response.
jim:quote
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem and cheers for replying back to my response on your ticket.
Please drop us a reply back here after you've updated the ticket with the details mentioned there and I'll pick this up again at that stage for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team