cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No installation, no call, no response

serge

No installation, no call, no response

Dear service staff,
I have paid and ordered a new line installation 3/11/2014, and received an appointment confirmation for 11/06/2014 - PM.
I have waited for an engineer from 1 pm to 6 pm +2 hours more as you advised in your post related to such an issue .
Now I have asked support@plus.net what happens and what I should expect next, but I guess I hardly could rely on prompt reply by e-mail just because I have not got any call in respect with this "installation visit", which I assume should be a mandatory excuse from your side.
I am very disappointed and I would like to get your service being done in a proper way without wasting my half day-off once more time.
20 REPLIES 20
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: No installation, no call, no response

welcome to the forum serge, sorry to hear your appointment wasn't kept.
PN don't accept emails, you're best off calling they're open 24/7 - otherwise some staff will be on here tomorrow.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
serge

Thanks for welcoming.
I tried to call and gave it up after a few minutes of music on hold.
Hope to be in touch with them tomorrow
Adie:quote
picbits
Rising Star

They have a pretty good Digital Care Team on here who should pick it up tomorrow and take care of you.
Have you double checked your tickets in the members centre to see if there are any notes or tickets you may have missed ?
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Serge,
Welcome to the forum!
I've taken a look at the account and updated the support ticket for you. It appears there was an issue with the orders being placed which is still under investigation as you received a false install date. Unfortunately this means that you have seen a delay in the installation so please accept our apologies for this, we have now placed the installation manually for you at the earliest available appointment date.
For full details you should be able to check support ticket 86955411 to monitor the progress of the order.

Thanks,
Adam C
serge

Hi Adam,
Thank you for some clarification. Hope, new installation visit will be soom.
Regretfully, I tried but I did not see any page / form on a whole Pulsenet cite to check status of my order using the support ticket.
Please, let me know how to find it, as I have no idea about re-appointment.
Best,
Serge
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

does this get you there https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search
I got there via
Help and Support
View Your questions
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks Jim,
You beat me to it  Wink
@serge - If you follow the link that Oldjim has posted it should take you through to the "View Your Questions" section where you can view the ticket I referenced in the last post 86955411.
That should contain all the information regarding the order and appointment times. Please let me know if this is adequate for you and I'll ensure everything is committed.

Thanks,
Adam C
serge

Jim, Adam,
Thank you for link and attention,
Adam, I replied on the support ticket info that proposed delay of installation to 24/06/2014 is almost unacceptable for me, please, take a look and help me.
Best,
Serge
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problem serge,
I'll pick up your support ticket within the next few minutes and provide you with updates on the account.

Thanks,
Adam C
petecov44
Grafter

Is there a problem open Adam for the fact that you get nothing during signup apart from the screen giving login details?
AS in no order tracker until account is activated..?
That's what I got as well as the account going right into pre-signup. So wanted to ask to avoid disappointment in future of others. (I felt pretty disappointed when it happened to me)
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The order tracker and order journeys are being completely reworked as part of an overhaul of the order journey, so we should see improvements on this in the coming months.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Morning Pete,
There are no problems open on the order tracker at present, your problem seems to relate back to the fibre order being processed manually and the agent not placing the account in the correct status while doing so although the order progressed correctly in the background.
The issue that serge has seen was unrelated to this and was caused by an issue where the order was not submitted/accepted correctly by the automated system. Given this, there was no order to track so the tracker was working as designed.
While both situations are not ideal (and in serge's case has caused delays) they both seem to be rare and isolated cases at present which will be raised as problems if we see them happen again in significant numbers.

Thanks,
Adam C
serge

Pete, Adam,
In fact I did not realize how I could make something wrong (incomplete submission) if I proceeded online order from start to finish filling all fields, selecting available "installation date" from a list, and recieving final confirmation by e-mal with all details correctly reflecting all my inputs including appointment date.
Thanks,
Serge
petecov44
Grafter

Hi Adam,
Well yes and no.. I ordered online but th order went into pre-signup so the guy put it into queued activate.
So it was the website stuffing up in the first place that caused the problem. was it not?
Serge,
You were lucky then. It's not like that for everyone as you know.