Did you mean: 

No installation, no call, no response

Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: No installation, no call, no response

Morning all,
Quote from: serge
In fact I did not realize how I could make something wrong (incomplete submission) if I proceeded online order from start to finish filling all fields, selecting available "installation date" from a list, and recieving final confirmation by e-mal with all details correctly reflecting all my inputs including appointment date.

I'm not sure if this is what you're referencing in your message but I don't think that the order submission issue was caused by you Serge, it seems to be related to either our systems or the BT system.
@Pete - I think could well have been the source of the issue however the order tracker progression you mentioned seemed to be caused by the change in account status without adding order details to pick up the KCI's and progress thought the various stages of the tracker.

Thanks,
Adam C
petecov44
Grafter

Morning Adam,
I just like the " Pete- I think could well have been the source of the issue" comment - yes it probably was me  Crazy
serge

Hi All,
Thanks for your attention, support and advises.
Second attempt for a phone line installation for me seems as has been successful and executed just in time. However, I can't check this as I have no phone set and moreover, I assume I don't need it at all when we all have mobiles and Skype, do you?
Hope a broadband will be activated tomorrow as promised.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi serge,
I've just had a look at your account and your broadband order has completed so I've gone ahead and manually activated your account. You should now be able to connect. If you have any problems with this please let us know and we'll be happy to look into that for you.
serge

Hi Linn,
Thank you very much, I appreciate your fast service now; everything is perfect, and I am connected now.
Hope to be your satisfied customer for a long time.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Great to hear! Smiley
If you require any assistance in the future don't hesitate to let us know!