cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Broadband/ Telephone Service For 5 Days Bad Customer Service

Queenb72

I am new to Plusnet so do not know if this is normal. FromTuesday I have no broadband or phone line. It has been reported and I have a message on my login saying that it may be fixed by the 14.11.14 at midnight but it's not definite.
Do I get compensation for the non service? I am using my mobile phone data which is capped to access internet the same as for using the telephone. I have gone over my data allowance do will be paying for this. Not really fair to pay for 2 services.
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: No Broadband and Telephone For 4 Days

Hi there,
Sorry to see you've got a fault on your phone line, unfortunately these can happen from time to time but we'll do everything we can to get this resolved for you. Once the fault is fixed just give us a nudge and we'll be able to sort out a refund to cover the downtime.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Queenb72

So no service since Tuesday and I've reported this to have a message stating it would be rectified by midnight last night. No all gone so no tv service and I'm relying on partners phone as my data has run out. Seriously or happy in the lack of communication by Plusnet as to what's happening and why this isn't being repaired. Come on plusnet let me know what's going on? I am a new customer and not impressed by this. Wished I had stayed with BT
Queenb72

Bad Service

I've had no internet and phone since Tuesday, this was reported and I was told by a message on my account that this would be rectified by midnight last night. This hasn't been rectified and now after calling Plusnet I have been told that allegedly BT need access to look at the line in my home but no contact was made by BT and they have apparently closed the case. My contract is with Plusnet so I would expect them to handle this and to ensure that my report and service were managed.
Now I am having to take time off from work to be here on Tuesday to give access to BT who hopefully will attend if Plusnet arrange this.
In the meantime I have no tv, no internet and no phone. I am relying on my partners phone as I have used all my data allowance on ️my phone.
Seriously unimpressed by Plusnet and their customer service. It seems you have to chase up to find out what's happening rather than Plusnet being able to manage the case for you.
I won't be recommending Plusnet as a provider.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: No Broadband/ Telephone Service For 5 Days Bad Customer Service

Multiple threads merged here - what a sad state of affairs