cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fibre contract

Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

New Fibre contract

Current deal is coming to an end late in June so reminder from PN offering me a new contract from that date.

The deal agreed is exactly the same as I am currently on except the price is higher by a few pounds but I accept that.

Now you have 14 days to change your mind but when does that 14 days start ? Is it 14 days from when that new contract starts or is it 14 days from when you agree to a new contract ?

No reason to think there should be any problems as it's a simple continuation of an existing service but if there was a problem or misunderstanding you would be out of time to cancel. ?

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Alumni (retired) TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Re: New Fibre contract

Hi Gleneagles, just to confirm you would have 14 days from the date of the new contract to change your mind - Tony

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony C
 Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Alumni (retired) TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Hi Gleneagles, sorry about this slight update on previous message, you actually have 14 days from the day after the contract is agreed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony C
 Plusnet Help Team
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 22

A "slight" update - this is a fundamentally different statement - in the critically sensitivities area of contract law.

It's poor / flawed advice such as this which discredits the the kudos of Plusnet support. Please @TonyMC if you are not certain on something please ask another in the team BEFORE putting foot in mouth on the forums.