Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fibre contract

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

New Fibre contract

Current deal is coming to an end late in June so reminder from PN offering me a new contract from that date.

The deal agreed is exactly the same as I am currently on except the price is higher by a few pounds but I accept that.

Now you have 14 days to change your mind but when does that 14 days start ? Is it 14 days from when that new contract starts or is it 14 days from when you agree to a new contract ?

No reason to think there should be any problems as it's a simple continuation of an existing service but if there was a problem or misunderstanding you would be out of time to cancel. ?

We are born into history and history is born into us.
3 REPLIES 3
TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Re: New Fibre contract

Hi Gleneagles, just to confirm you would have 14 days from the date of the new contract to change your mind - Tony

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Hi Gleneagles, sorry about this slight update on previous message, you actually have 14 days from the day after the contract is agreed.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 155

A "slight" update - this is a fundamentally different statement - in the critically sensitivities area of contract law.

It's poor / flawed advice such as this which discredits the the kudos of Plusnet support. Please @TonyMC if you are not certain on something please ask another in the team BEFORE putting foot in mouth on the forums.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.