cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jamie Ford

baileymontblank
Dabbler

Jamie Ford

Does anyone know the email address of Jamie Ford?
10 REPLIES 10
AndyH
Grafter

Re: Jamie Ford

I don't think he's the CEO now...and any complaints will be sent to James Bailey
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Complaints procedure can be found here http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/complaints_code_of_practice.shtml
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Why would you want the email address of someone who has nothing to do with Plusnet? http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,120823.0.html
If you make a complaint it will not be looked at by the CEO but passed straight to the complaints department. See http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/complaints_code_of_practice.shtml
Edit: People type faster than me Sad
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
baileymontblank
Dabbler

Keep out of it JELV  I don't need links that don't REPLY
baileymontblank
Dabbler

Get your complaints dealt with sooner at this eddress [removed]
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim)  Personal email removed as posting personal information is against this   Forum Rule
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Utter rubbish
Jamie Ford is no longer the CEO as you have already been advised
baileymontblank
Dabbler

Jamie ford is still the CEO
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

http://community.plus.net/blog/2013/12/02/plusnet-appoints-andy-baker-as-new-ceo/
Plusnet Appoints Andy Baker as New CEO
December 2nd, 2013 at 17:00 by Kelly Dorset
Plusnet has today announced the appointment of Andy Baker as its new CEO.
Andy will be based at the company’s Sheffield headquarters and will now take full responsibility for the commercial, operations and service performance.
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

You are obviously unable to click and then read links so I will quote the Plusnet blog post linked from the post I linked:
[quote=http://community.plus.net/blog/2013/12/02/plusnet-appoints-andy-baker-as-new-ceo/]Plusnet Appoints Andy Baker as New CEO
December 2nd, 2013 at 17:00 by Kelly Dorset

Plusnet has today announced the appointment of Andy Baker as its new CEO.
Andy will be based at the company’s Sheffield headquarters and will now take full responsibility for the commercial, operations and service performance.
Joining Plusnet from BT, Andy has for the last two years been the CEO for BT Wi-fi, managing five million hotspots in the UK, with locations ranging from residential properties through to significant, corporate sites such as Starbucks, Hilton Hotels and Barclays Bank.
Prior to this, Andy was the Commercial Director for TV and Gaming at BT having previously worked across a range of businesses including: Dixons Stores Group; a Virgin start-up company; The Post Office and the house builder, George Wimpey.
Andy Baker said of his arrival,
    “Plusnet offers me a hugely exciting task in a very challenging market place. The company has been going from strength to strength in recent years and I am looking forward to growing its reputation even further.

Andy, aged 41, takes over from Jamie Ford, who after three and a half years in charge, successfully steered Plusnet through an enormous period of growth. Under Jamie’s leadership, Plusnet has quadrupled its workforce, become a multi-site operation and gained five consecutive Which? recommendations for products and services. In the last year Plusnet has also grown its market share by 17.4%.
Jamie leaves to join BT Business as Managing Director of IT Services. Jamie Ford said of his departure:
    “I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Plusnet and am proud of the achievements the company has made during my time here. Andy has an excellent reputation within the industry and a proven track record of taking very complex telecoms technology and creating and delivering these into simple solutions that customers really want. He is a huge asset to Plusnet and I wish him every success.

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

This thread is now locked as it isn't going anywhere