cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I left plusnet after 12 years

helpmepeas

I left plusnet after 12 years

Two months ago i switched to Zen from plusnet, in the time i was with plusnet i had great connection and hardly ever needed to contact them. 

And why ?

Ok i got an email while with plusnet to say if i clicked on a link they sent me i could save £8 a month on my fttp connection, but each time i tried it .. it would come up with an error page.

I phoned plusnet to report the error and try to renew the deal that they emailed me, i was told there is no deal and i must be making it up... shocked at this i took a screenshot and sent it to the person i was talking too, then i got passed around 2 other people... then a 3rd person said the deal is correct so i said can i sign upto it and they said no.

When i asked why they told me its only for FTTC and not FTTP... but the deal they sent me was clearly for my FTTP account.

I was shocked that plusnet messed me around after 12 years of decent service, so i decided to leave and now i'm very happy with Zen FTTP deal and with no monthly price rise for as long as i stay with Zen.

Shame it had to come to this!

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Post released from Auto Spam Filter.

5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: I left plusnet after 12 years

@helpmepeas I'm intrigued. Where you on the FTTP Trial? Plusnet have never had a commercial offering of that product.

Could you share the offer email with us - obviously deleting any personally identifying detail?

John
helpmepeas

no longer have it and yes i was on fttp trial for the last 6 years or so.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Ah, OK. I would just suggest you have a look on the Trials board - you will find the answer here, maybe.

https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-To-The-Premises-trial/End-of-contract/td-p/1715877

John
mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

Strangely now you're on Zen if you try and sort out a similar issue on their forum/boards you would likely get nowhere as their forums are deathly quiet!

helpmepeas

Their forums are quiet because they pick up the phone when you contact them Tongue