cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub One - No Help Complaint

dmwarren2
Hooked

Hub One - No Help Complaint

Hi I believe I am encountering some issues with the firewall on the Hub One.

The online chat seems to NEVER be available so I phoned customer services.

When I explained the problem - the first correspondent said that PlusNet offers NO support for the feature of the Hub One I am struggling with (despite the fact they have supplied this hardware) and told me to google it -_-.

The second correspondent simply told me that my problem was not a problem and said thats how its supposed to work -_-. It's definitely possible that I have misunderstood the role/functionality on the Hub firewall but this agent offered no explanation and more importantly no escalation contact to help explain this to me.

Very poor customer service.

3 REPLIES 3
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Hub One - No Help Complaint

CHAT may not be working if your browser has a POP UP blocker; if you do turn off to use CHAT.
If you explain exactly what the issues are, someone here may be able to offer advice.
dmwarren2
Hooked

Hi Gel, thanks for the response and suggestion. I'll try that next time.

Would that cause it to appear as below and tell me the agents are busy when the window pops up?

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 21.09.35.png

Mav
Fixes: 514

@Gel wrote:
If you explain exactly what the issues are, someone here may be able to offer advice.

Moderator's note:

There is more information in this thread.

I have, therefore, locked this thread for now rather than have two threads covering the same issue.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still