Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hows this for feedback?

Mark
Grafter

Re: Hows this for feedback?

@Devonian
There are a number of layers in the escalation process. If Adam, or any of our staff, dont extract the right results from the first level of escalation we'll continue to push it up the chain until we get the right result. This is exactly what Adam is referring to. It has been escalated, we havent got the right result from the levels we've gone to within a time frame which is acceptable, therefore we've moved it on.
We'll go into the director teams within our suppliers if thats what it takes.
There is a high level of focus on this and we will get it resolved. I agree that it is an unacceptable situation for you or any customer to be in and thats what we want to put right. The various front end and back end systems within BT Wholesale and Openreach can cause random but thankfully infrequent issues like this, particularly if a situation exists where tow different suppliers have input. I appreciate that that isnt your problem, but it is certainly at the root of the issue.
I'm sorry that you've had such a poor experience. We'll put this to rights and you'll be able to move on in whichever direction you deem suitable.
Once again, please accept our apologies for this situation, I fully appreciate the difficulty you are experiencing.
Mark
Fletch
Grafter

Quote from: purleigh
Sending a personal message highlighting this thread to Richard Fletcher, the Plusnet Chief Operating Officer, might be a good start

Devonian, I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience. I'll just review your account now, and then speak to the team on this tomorrow.  I'll make sure we have a realistic plan to get this resolved.
Thanks
Fletch
Devonian
Grafter

Chaps, thanks for all the help/advice offered, it really is appreciated.
Mark and Fletch, thanks for the posts guys, I hope to hear some good news tomorrow.
Appologies if any of my posts have come across as rude, I don't mean it to be.
Mark
Grafter

To be honest I reckon you've been quite tolerant. I'm not sure my patience would have held out. Smiley
Joking aside. This is a medium for open and frank feedback (within the rules Wink ) We need to hear about things like this and address them.
Thanks for your patience.
Mark
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

To backup what Mark said - if it had been me I would have been a whole lot less polite  Roll_eyes
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@Devonian,
As I've handled this issue up to now I've had a chat with Mark to make sure that we're both aware of the details of this case. We have a plan for continuing the escalation process if need be today and I'll keep communicating with my colleagues here before making sure you are updated frequently. Please see ticket 42497150 for further details.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Devonian
Grafter

Hi Adam, I have checked the ticket, and await the further update later this afternoon. Cheers
Devonian
Grafter

I just read an email from PlusNet.
It said that since migrating to PlusNet my line had been monitored, and that PlusNet were pleased to say I was receiving a faster broadband than had been promised, and that I will continue to get this speed.
The figures in the email are incorrect can I just say, but what is really confusing me, is PlusNet say my order hasent been complete, so no changes can be marred to my account. 
If that is true, then how can PlusNet be monitoring my download speed?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Devonian,
To clarify what you've mentioned there the order is not showing as complete on BT's systems but the service should be up and running all the same. Our logs show that you have had an ongoing connection for over 5 days now.
So even though resolving the incorrect status of the order could be called simply an administrative rather than a technical issue we still need to resolve this with urgency as without the order being in it's correct status we can't run diagnostics to confirm that the service is operating correctly or alert our suppliers to any faults that may occur (here's hoping they don't!)
With regards to progressing this issue I have just updated your ticket again as promised.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Devonian
Grafter

That's what I thought actually.
I just saw your reply to my ticket, hopefully something will get sorted, we will see.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm sorry that we've not been able to resolve this yet. Thanks to Mark's intervention the case is with BT Wholesale's HLE (high level escalations team) who are dealing with this as a priority case.
We will continue to apply pressure and it's most likely that the next update will come through tomorrow. As I've been doing so far if no response is received we'll be on the phone chasing this up for you.
Thanks again for your patience.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've chased this up this morning for you and have spoken to the manager of the HLE team, they are chasing this with their team now and will be coming back to me by phone with an update ASAP.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
WWWombat
Grafter

I'm taking my bit back to its original thread...
Plusnet Customer
Using FTTC since 2011. Currently on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@Devonian
We're still chasing this for you. I'm continuing to deal with this and will keep you updated as promised.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@devonian,
As per when I called today, I have updated your ticket with the latest detail and have summarised the issue.
I must thank you for your patience and understanding, hope you have a good weekend and will come back to you on Tuesday.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team