Did you mean: 

Horrific Trustpilot Reviews

FIXED
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: Horrific Trustpilot Reviews

@nigelb said...

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

1. Call wait times are unacceptable. I notice here and on Trust Pilot that the PlusNet staff always say that at the time of writing the wait is short but this has never been my experience, no matter what time you call. Maybe PlusNet should cut down on their advertising and employ more staff? Radical solution I know.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Unfortunately, nigel, this problem has been going on for over 8 years now.... I started a thread  on SEVENTH of NOVEMBER  TWO THOUSAND AND NINE...

https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Suggestion-employ-more-staff-to-answer-tickets-and-ph...

If you are waiting on the phone for an answer... you will have time to read it... but after 10 pages  ( ending in 2016)  the only positive result from that campaign was the immortal words

Give us time, and we`ll get there......... 

( still waiting ........................................................... ) .

nigelb
Dabbler

Hmmm..beyond belief really...

nigelb
Dabbler

I've now had a look a your posts. Well said.....I really admire your perseverance.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Why can't you speak in plain language? What does "open stray order" mean?

There are numerous activities on an order interacting with various supplier systems. Activities such as automated testing, engineering work etc which should all be completed before an order completes on the front-end systems.

In your case one of these activities remained open despite the order showing as completed, which meant that whenever we tried to raise a fault, it was ultimately being rejected, because the order wasn't complete in its entirety.

Our suppliers raised a formwize with a back-end team to close the activity which has now been done, so I have raised the fault and it has successfully made its way to the relevant supplier systems.

If you can reply to your ticket Here with your availability for an engineer visit then post back here once you've done so I'll be happy to get it booked in for you.

Thanks. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nigelb
Dabbler

I just replied to the ticket. Thanks.

Any time ASAP!! My wife and daughter are at home most of the time

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks. I've booked the appointment in and updated your ticket.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nigelb
Dabbler

Great - thank you

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems. Let us know how you get on.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@shutter wrote:

Unfortunately, nigel, this problem has been going on for over 8 years now.... I started a thread  on SEVENTH of NOVEMBER  TWO THOUSAND AND NINE...

( still waiting ........................................................... ) .

I think that's a little unfair, I'd like to show our stats across all channels at this very moment

Current wait times by department

Sales 00:00:00

Retention's 00:00:00

Customer Service 00:05:00

Tech Support 00:05:00

Provisioning 00:13:00

Faults :00:01:00

Twitter posts unanswered 0

Facebook posts unanswered 0

Community responses outstanding 0

Whilst I appreciate that Provisioning is a higher wait than we'd like I don't think it's fair to say things haven't changed since 2009.

Facts often differ from perception. 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
nigelb
Dabbler

it's all a matter of people's experience isn't it? Doesn't always match PN's "facts".

In the last few weeks I have been dealing with PN I never had a wait of less than 20 minutes, different times of day

JonoH
Hero

It is @nigelb and I'm honestly very sorry that you've had to wait that amount of time, these aren't Plusnet "facts", they're simply facts. Feel free to call any of the numbers now and note the time difference between your reply and mine. To suggest there has been no improvement in 8 years is ridiculous.

We're also involved in a very difficult balancing act. On the one hand we want to provide the best service we can so we need lots of good staff on the other we need to keep costs down to be able to offer a competitive price, and right now we have no call queues, so agents unproductive costing money and providing no service or value to our customers, yet at any moment the lines can get busy instantly because of an outage impacting a specific area, or other issues outside of our control.

I honestly do apologise and take responsibility for times when call queues are unacceptable but to suggest we're not working to improve things, and that there hasn't even been marginal successes is unfair and biased. 

Edit*

Provisioning now also at 00:00:00 queue time

Jono H
shutter
Community Veteran

@JonoH  "a little unfair"!  ! !   ho ho ho...  No, not in the least.... Phone call waiting times are diabolical and have been since my post was started.... you can dig up  cherry pick  "appropriate" figures to support your case.. ( i.e. "provisioning" ) . but you should be reading the FEEDBACK BOARD to see that they do not stand up to PUBLIC SCRUTINY...

customer calls.png

Note.... the "average" time waiting,  is an AVERAGE.... of just under 11 minutes.... to get a "minimum" average time that would require only two calls waiting... one waiting for 21 minutes and one waiting for 1 minute...

Presume you have not read the whole of the 10 pages of my thread...  ... where "@Chris" repeated over and over again... "Give us time.... and we`ll get there".... 10 years on... and the complaints about waiting time on the phone are still coming in , thick and fast..... so ... is 10 years waiting  "a little unfair"...

No need to pursue this on here, as It could get way off topic... 

JonoH
Hero

I’m neither cherry picking or looking for appropriate figures when I say what figures are at this very second. It’s not like I choose a random time or a random department, I showed all departments (even ones with poor waiting times) and I showed response times here in the forum as well as Facebook and Twitter.

I also don’t think an average wait time of 11 minutes is horrendous, it’s not good by any stretch and more needs to be done but it’s not terrible.
 Jono H
RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

@JonoH wrote:

It is @nigelb and I'm honestly very sorry that you've had to wait that amount of time, these aren't Plusnet "facts", they're simply facts. Feel free to call any of the numbers now and note the time difference between your reply and mine. To suggest there has been no improvement in 8 years is ridiculous.

We're also involved in a very difficult balancing act. On the one hand we want to provide the best service we can so we need lots of good staff on the other we need to keep costs down to be able to offer a competitive price, and right now we have no call queues, so agents unproductive costing money and providing no service or value to our customers, yet at any moment the lines can get busy instantly because of an outage impacting a specific area, or other issues outside of our control.

I honestly do apologise and take responsibility for times when call queues are unacceptable but to suggest we're not working to improve things, and that there hasn't even been marginal successes is unfair and biased.

Hi Jono H

I sense your frustration with Shutters assertion regarding call wait times.

As you clearly stated that the situation is improving perhaps you could share the average and maximum call wait times for the past week?

In addition, could steps be taken to help / quide customers to make support calls when the call centre is not at its peak demand?

In times past a live call wait time graph was published on the websitecsupport pages. There were clear trends as to when the phone lines were busy.

Richard

shutter
Community Veteran

@RichardB The graph is still there.... problem is.... when a customer decides they have a problem, and want ot phone up.... that is what they do.... make the call.... they do not go to the page showing the "average" wait times.

Also it is "NOT LIVE"... it is "updated every 15 minutes".... therefore the "average time waiting" is irrelevant.