Did you mean: 

Horrific Trustpilot Reviews

FIXED
RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

Re: Horrific Trustpilot Reviews

Hi Shutter,

I did try and find the graph before posting but could not.

It does not appear to be easy to find / well sign posted 😞

I know from having previous access to the graph that 3PM was a good time to call.

I am surprised that PN do not "guide" non urgent callers to call in at "off peak" times.

Richard

minazelyas1973
Dabbler

nigelb, i agree with you call wait times are horrendous and also i am going through q complaint where i spent 1hr 52mins on webchat and 4 to 5hrs on calls and we still have not reaolved issue because its ok if your time is wasted and costs you but plusnet cant lose out.
nigelb
Dabbler

I have no idea what happened eight years ago or even eight months ago.

Shutter seems to know what he is talking about and I can only report on my own experience of the last few weeks which is, as I said, not good........

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@RichardB  bookmark or favourite this page for future use then..... !  

http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212&helpheader=rhmcallstats

I have it automatically titled.... "Plusnet Service Information" and is kept near the top of my "bookmarks list" with the forum urls.

call stats 1330 13 07 2018.png

Get on the phone NOW  ! ! ! ...  I have NEVER seen this before....

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@RichardB wrote:

As you clearly stated that the situation is improving perhaps you could share the average and maximum call wait times for the past week?

I'm sorry we don't have it in easier format,  I've just entered them onto a spreadsheet for you to look at.

Call queues.jpg

As I say I'm hardly pleased with these numbers, they're not where we want them to be but I don't think they warrant some of the comments we've received here.

We also report these numbers quarterly here for the last quarter we averaged 00:05:28 across all departments, again not good enough but a big improvement on 8 years ago.

Regarding this page it's being removed shortly as it's no longer accurate and some parts haven't been updated since March 2017

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@JonoH wrote:

I'm sorry we don't have it in easier format,  I've just entered them onto a spreadsheet for you to look at.

As I say I'm hardly pleased with these numbers, they're not where we want them to be but I don't think they warrant some of the comments we've received here.

Regarding this page it's being removed shortly as it's no longer accurate and some parts haven't been updated since March 2017

@JonoH  So.... there has been "some" improvement, but it`s taken 10 years to ."............ Get there".... and it appears, from the last line of your post, (quoted above).... that the best way of hiding how bad things are at present, is to remove the graph page, so the customer cannot see when the "possible" best time to phone up would be from the information shown on that graph.

Hardly a move that will "inspire confidence" in any further improvement...

it could be assumed, from the removal of the page, that you are expecting the future waiting times  will only get worse, rather than better....

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@shutter wrote:

it appears, from the last line of your post, (quoted above).... that the best way of hiding how bad things are at present, is to remove the graph page

No, we're committed to publishing our stats each quarter to the page linked previously. The page you linked to is old and hasn't been maintained of updated.

it could be assumed, from the removal of the page, that you are expecting the future waiting times  will only get worse, rather than better....

but.... we publish the results, every quarter. 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
trigger1
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

As this thread was started by me but has been completely hijacked, is there a way for me to edit the title please?

I had an initial concern about the quality of customer service and services I'd receive with a new order. Since my order was carried out better than I'd thought it would (some forum users have helped out greatly for this) I'd like this better reflected in the title of this thread.

Each hijacked post puts it back to the top of the forum listings and I don't think the wording does PN any favours - I'm not happy about this as the title does not reflect how happy I've been with the transition from my old supplier to PN.

I'd recommend if anyone has any issue with PN that they create their own thread and leave this one alone.

Can an Admin please PM me so I can offer an edited title for this thread?

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note.
As the OP is satisfied their issue is resolved / handled well and other posts repeatedly take it off topic the thread is now locked.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'