cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had enough allready

tbc

Had enough allready

decided to move to PlusNet from Sky after reading there reviews, up to yet im not impressed I can not get any information from them as to when we might be switched over. As the account is in my partners name you wont speak to me even though its me what's paying for it appreciate DATA protection and what it is supposed to do but I can give you any details you want as my partner works all over the uk it is very difficult to phone through I no I have tried and been on hold for over 20minutes. There is NO information on the account to a supposed switch date I find this very poor service and the fact that when you sign up its stated in black and white we will get you switched over in 7 Days. As of yet 2 weeks in we have one letter and modem sent to us, no engineer dates or anything . God help us !!!!!!!!!!!! 
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Had enough allready

I can help with one bit
Raise a ticket on the account nominating yourself as an authorised representative that should stop the data protection nonsense
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi tbc,
If you just put the name of the person you'd like to allow access to the account on the ticket we'll make sure that gets added for you. They'll still have to answer the questions regarding the account password etc when they call up of course but that should sort it for you.
I'm just chasing your order with our provisioning team and will update when I have more information for you.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Looks like the order is due to complete on the 8th for the broadband, the phone migration will follow a week or so after that though you shouldn't have any downtime.