cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great service

gunfar
Hooked

Great service

Yesterday I lost my home phone & broadband & was told that  an engineer would be able to fix it in 48to 72 hours.

Only a few hours later it was up & running again.I am delighted with such a fantastic response also the advisor to whom I spoke was so helpful.

Can’t have better service than that!

reference no. Was 200289793

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Great service

Hi,

It is really great to see someone repeatedly coming back to the forum to say thank you for great service.  These days the majority of people are quick to complain when things go wrong, but rarely take the time to say thank you, when they have been helped.  Sadly too many people feel that they do not need to say thank you when they get exactly what they believe they have a right to, because that's what they paid for.

Saying thank you is at least good manners, which costs nothing.  Six posts just to say "thank you" is something rather exceptional.  I know that the staff are swamped at the moment and I am sure that they appreciate the thank you post, even though they have not explicitly said so (Gandalf did give you a like).

Stay safe!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: Great service

Hi @gunfar, that's great to hear! I've passed your gratitude over to the agent you spoke with. All of us staff here really appreciate it when people take the time to say thanks and glad to hear everything is sorted. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team