cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good customer service

TonyS1

Good customer service

I'm new to Plusnet and transferred on recommendation from a neighbour. Signed up online to a package, everything arrived OK and my phone/internet is up and running.
I had a shock when I got my bill and had to call customer service, I got through very quickly to a guy called [CSA Removed] who was able to answer my question and sort my query.
I was expecting a long wait and then struggle to speak with someone and a bog standard answer to my query but got none of it. Most reviews are poor but my experience was excellent so well done Plusnet and thank you [CSA Removed].

Moderators Note: Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) CSA name removed as per Forum rules

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Good customer service

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to Plusnet Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
salmo
Rising Star

Good

Last week I rang customer service and the call was answered in half a minute. The agent quickly solved the problem (I hope). I then phoned Customer Options and again answered quickly and I was offered a good retention deal. So customer service is good.

Bad

However I will be leaving PN as I've had billing problems which was my reason for contacting customer options. Also I found a deal at £6 pm cheaper (including cashback). 

I would consider returning especially if the billing system is improved.

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@salmo wrote:

I would consider returning especially if the billing system is improved.

Don't hold your breath - it's been over 2½ years so far...

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)