cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback, good and not so good

Bigga

Feedback, good and not so good

Quick hello, just signed up.

Came over to Plusnet from Life mobile, have to say that it's all been good so far, phones had been answered quickly, people seemed to know what they were doing and all ran pretty smoothly........until yesterday..........

Phoned Saturday 7th for replacement sim cards so that i could use 4g, until then i didn't realise they did it.

Sims arrived yesterday (10th). Called Plusnet to get them activated and tariff swapped over and all was going well, this was just before 5. I have 3 accounts and they were all open on the screen to be dealt with. He did the first account, which was the phone i was calling on, in the middle of doing the second account the phone called stopped, the sim had cut off and activated the new one. 

I called back and got someone else who informed me he would have to read through the legal stuff etc etc while he was looking at the accounts, he then changed and seemed to want to get off the phone a bit lively and told me that everything was done and sorted.........it gets better. 2 hours later the other phone hadn't swapped over, so called again, this time got a fella called [CSA Removed] who know his onions, told me straight away what the problem was and what's happening to solve it. The 2nd account sim had been activated before it had been put on a tariff so couldn't be used, the old sim had turned off so couldn't be used, the original person had made an error but didn't bother to call and let me know. The worse thing is, it's my 12 year old's phone who takes it to school as his school is 15 miles away. I have managed to borrow a phone and put credit on it so he has something to keep in contact with. Glad i phoned back up and dealt with [CSA Removed], top man in my opinion.

Anyhow, because of the time of calls there's no doubt i won't get sims until Thursday (12th) at earliest as they won't get sent until today. Least this wasn't a Friday........

I now find that one of the phones doesn't have internet.

Well, good and bad feedback, first bit of bad but a biggy in my opinion, a call to admit mistake would have helped, winge over!

Have a good day everyone!

Bigga

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) CSA name removed as per Forum rules

2 REPLIES 2
Bigga

Re: Feedback, good and not so good

Well, just got off the phone again, apparently, the 1st sim that was activated within 5 minutes all works fine, the 2nd sim that was activated 5 mins after and has no data is "pending", the sim that got messed up and now has no working sim and no tariff attached does have a sim registered and a tariff.........just the way the system works i am told.

"you will be compensated", no good when you don't have a phone to use......

If this is how it is when you have a problem i think i am looking elsewhere, as long as the porting doesn't get messed up!....

Bigga

Re: Feedback, good and not so good

Sorted it myself, checked APN settings and there wasn't any. Still not sure how they thought that 2 phones next to each other, one has internet and the other doesn't is because there is a mast problem....