cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enough is enough sort it now!

warbleedar
Rising Star

Enough is enough sort it now!

I paid the money in November! Since then I've had letter after after of ur stupid cow boy debt agencies..... telling me I ow double the amount! I've called you on countless occasions..... and u do nothing.... and you can't even tell me why the he'll this is happening...... I'm sick of calling u now.... and seen as I received a letter today threatening me with court action..... pull it figure out and sort it if I don't get a acceptable reply by 9am on Friday 20th of may 2016 I will take legal action against plusnet ....I have recorded all calls between both me and plusnet and have confirmation on countless calls that this was paid in November!
22 REPLIES 22
warbleedar
Rising Star

Re: Enough is enough sort it now!

i believe this is the next step.... please correct me if im wrong (see attached document)

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry for the problems, I can see you've spoken to someone about this and it's been escalated already. They'll be back in touch asap.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
warbleedar
Rising Star

sorry chris but how many times hae i been told this over the past 6 months?

this has been sat on my credit file for the last 6 months... it shouldnt have been.......

the money i have had to spend on calls to both you and the debt agencies... (that i shouldnt have)

the whole stress of it all.... see whos coming worse off here ...when ive done nothing wrong?

warbleedar
Rising Star

so seen as plusnet wont give me a da.mn bit of info lets clear something up....

i just spoke to the new debt agency ... and they stated clear as daylight that PLUSNET passed the debt directly to them on the 6th of may 2016 (6 months after the debt was CLEARED)..... so again what are u playing at? trying to bully me to pay you more money? ...just keep in mind every call about this has been recorded

and we are sorry will not be acceptable this time

warbleedar
Rising Star

Form is printed and rdy to hand in.... 49 minutes

If you where that bothered you would have resolved by now..... I had a email and recorded calls stating I paid this off in November so good luck in court
warbleedar
Rising Star

Woot yay finally! 6 months later I get a reason and not from the call back I was promised yeterday.....cancellation chargers..

Remember the price increase last year and the email plusnet sent....you can get out of your ccontract with no chargers within the next 30 days..... yep good luck with that one Smiley ..... don't know what the he'll is going on with plusnet lately but it's nothing but a joke
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Glad they advised you of the reason. Hopefully this is resolved for you soon.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
warbleedar
Rising Star

Soon???? IT was cleared up 6 MONTHS AGO!!! Im sick to death of it.... a joke it a joke but this is too far and it's OK saying it is cancellation chargers but WHY ARE THEY THERE??? AND WHO IS PASSING IT TO A DEBT AGENCY??? WHY Can no one answer these questions? When are plusnet going to admit they messed up and caused this problem?
6 months of it effecting my credit rating.... 6 months of treating letters! So answer the questions.... it's the least u ow me
warbleedar
Rising Star

Sorry is not enough!

As I said in previous topic sorry is not enough! 6 months of he'll I have had from plusnet! 6 months of U threatening me and my heavily pregnant wife! 6 months of this bull sat on my credit report! 6 months of me constantly phoning both you and debt agencies to be given the same lame answer! .......letters threatening doorstep collection...... letters threatening court action against me....and U think we are sorry is acceptable! Ur having a joke right....not even a bloody explanation ....ur advert bangs on about customer service.... maybe a case for false advertising too.....Ow and not to mention you create and reply to a question I can respond to! Cowards

Check out the attached screenshot and find out what plusnet are realy like

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed CSA and personal info from image as per forum rules ]

warbleedar
Rising Star

Re: Sorry is not enough!

So you can act upon a screenshot but not even give me a reason as to why U have been doing this for 6 months...?
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

@warbleedar , your screenshot was amended, by a moderator not PN , as it was in breach of the forum rules, as it contained a CSA name and your personal email address. 

Kind regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note

Two threads on the same subject merged for clarity.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
warbleedar
Rising Star

I made two treads to try and get the PN staff to give me a reason but it seems that plus net just can't be bothered and don't give a damn about people..and I don't care about email address and why am I not allowed to post names after 6 months of harassment from pn? How about I post copies of all the recorded calls I have from the past 6 months? Maybe someone might think about giving me a answer if I do that (and yes Csrs agreed to calls been recorded so I have to right to share with 3rd parties )

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Personal attack on staff removed as per forum rule

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I can see one of the managers responded to your query and we've sent a further request to the DR agency. I do apologise this has happened but we've taken the correct steps to remove you and I'm afraid insulting us isn't going to help anyone.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.