cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enough is enough sort it now!

warbleedar
Rising Star

Re: Sorry is not enough!

Me Insulting U....what have U been doing to me for the last 6 months?
warbleedar
Rising Star

So why am I not surprised...
1. No phone call back
2. No letter or either plusnet or debt agency as promised!
3.no explanation as to why you allowed this to happen?

And on your advert you bang on about customer service letting U down? Pan callin kettle or what?
warbleedar
Rising Star

Come on! Over 2 weeks and still nothing?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Have you received any further contact from the debt recovery company? If you wanted to speak to someone over the phone about this, you'd need to call in.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
warbleedar
Rising Star

I was told I would receive a call back with a explanation .... this never happened......I was told I would receive letters to say this had been resolved and the debt was clear this never happened..... so please explain to me why it is my job to trace up plusnets promises?and what's point in calling as most Csrs don't listen to customers.....
warbleedar
Rising Star

So seen as you won't stick with promises you make and you won't give me a explanation.....answer this

Is this the level of treatment all ur customers will face if / when they decide to leave?
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

@warbleeder I've had issues like this with a DCA before.

Have you raised an official complaint with the DCA? If not I would recommend doing that.

They are regulated by the FCA and have 8 weeks to resolve. If they dont you can get the FCA to intervene who in my experience have some teeth and will get it sorted.
warbleedar
Rising Star

Yep spoke to those today as well as of com.... I'm more annoyed that they won't even tell me why this fake debt got made up and why they have been harassing me for 6 months