cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service.....good joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcusd

Customer service.....good joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all the issues I've had with my account, I received an email from you stating a payment of £25 will be taken from my account. Strange, I was told I would not be charged for the period of not having broadband and also I'd be receiving a 25% discount for 6 months, again this discount was not included. I have spoken to Harry today who said he can try for a refund of £3.74 to be applied to my account but cannot apply any other discounts to my account even if they have been offered by plusnet and I will have to contact the mystical customer services department myself to do his job!!
A 25% discount for 6 months was offered on the 20th and again on the 25th. The later being offered by Nigel who said he would look to increasing this discount after you had managed to get broadband working. What a suprise......NOTHING!
Come back TALKTALK.
I expect someone to call me ASAP to explain the disregard you have for customers (existing and potential).
You only have to look at my account details to see what a mess you've managed to create...............2 phone engineers trying to install 2 phone lines at my property, being charged twice for 2 accounts, internal sockets not working in the house, router sent to old address & left outside, managers and supervisors promising to call me back but nothing.......the list keeps going.
Plusnet customer service seems to be a magical department that is only accessable through the wardbrobe into Narnia!
I fail to see how you retain any customers if this is the experience they're put through!
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Customer service.....good joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear about these issues, I'm already aware of the previous ones from when I looked at your previous post here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112469.msg964457.html#msg964457
I'm not able to call you at present but if you're happy to leave this with me I can get those discounts fixed for you. I'm sorry if you've been left feeling burdened with sorting this out we definitely should be doing the legwork for you here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
marcusd

[color=red]I'm sorry to hear about these issues, I'm already aware of the previous ones from when I looked at your previous post here: http://community.plus.net....msg964457.html#msg964457 [/color]
As you are aware of the issues and my previous rant on here then why has nothing been done? That is the whole problem here. Everyone says they're aware of the issues/problems and do sod all about it as you have just done now! Just keep getting fed lies, lies and more lies.
I can guarantee you now this will not be swept under the 'plusnet carpet' as you seem so very good at doing.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Just replying as promised yesterday.
As you already have 12 discounts in place for 50% (due to the special offer given when you signed up) I can't apply any further discounts right now as our system is limited to 12 at a time.
You're right that 6 months of 25% discounts were mentioned in ticket 66135470, sorry that wasn't picked up at the time, however I've taken measures to make sure we discount you for that when the 12 months of half price discount have elapsed.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
marcusd

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Just replying as promised yesterday.
As you already have 12 discounts in place for 50% (due to the special offer given when you signed up) I can't apply any further discounts right now as our system is limited to 12 at a time.
You're right that 6 months of 25% discounts were mentioned in ticket 66135470, sorry that wasn't picked up at the time, however I've taken measures to make sure we discount you for that when the 12 months of half price discount have elapsed.
Adam

Many thanks for replying Adam but can you please clarify your comment above............6 months of 25% discount will be applied after the 12 months half price has elapsed? That says to me the 25% will be applied after I have been with you for 12 months or i may be having a blonde moment?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

That says to me the 25% will be applied after I have been with you for 12 months or i may be having a blonde moment?

Nope that's as is, if you'd prefer not to do it that way we can remove the existing discounts we've promised you and reapply them as 100% discounts over a shorter period of time. This would mean 7 months of free broadband subscription then a separate discount of 50% on the following month. That should total the same value.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
marcusd

Adam, Thanks for clariying that. First option of 25% discount for 6 months is fine
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

OK no problem Smiley
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team