cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And I thought talktalk were bad!!!!!

marcusd

And I thought talktalk were bad!!!!!

Certainly regret leaving talktalk and they were an absolute shambles!  Booked and paid for a new phone line to be installed in my new property on the 6th of February. Got charged twice, two engineers turned up to install two lines, internal sockets stopped working afterwards, router sent to my old property and left outside in the elements (empty property), loosing the will to live waiting on hold, request a manager call me to discuss my account........3 nights in a row and no call, staff say they are going to take ownership of my account and get to the bottom of the issues and then nothing, still waiting for broadband, pi**ed off is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: And I thought talktalk were bad!!!!!

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues with your order. I've checked your account and can see that we have a ticket open at the moment and that we're working to expedite the completion of the order and that we're attempting to bring the completion date for your order forward.
I'll chase this now but given the time of day it may mean that we'll have to come back to you tomorrow with an update, however I will make sure that we do so.
Sorry to hear about the long wait on hold too.
router sent to my old property and left outside in the elements (empty property

I'm sorry too if it was our fault that it went to the wrong address, whilst we're also unhappy about the router being left outside that's something you'd need to take up with Royal Mail if you wanted to pursue that further.
I'll do my best to get this some attention now and I'll make sure we get back to you as soon as we can.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team