cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

ernestharry

Complaints

Hi Everybody, although I have been with Plusnet for a few years this is my first visit to the forum/community. Please does anyone have a Direct Complaint email address for Plusnet, I have phoned several times and tried the normal complaints procedure but nothing is being done and the so called help is unsatisfactory, and after a recent conversation they (Plusnet) are on about charging ME because apparently my address doesn't exist, Plusnet Fitted my Line and they have sent Routers and general information to my address, so how can it not exist, any help will be greatly appreciated, thankyou

8 REPLIES 8
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Complaints

Hi welcome to the forum Smiley

No PN don't have a complaints email address.

Plusnet Complaints Code of Practice
https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

You should be able to raise a complaint by phone, i see you have done  this , have PN marked it down as a complaint.
If your getting no where, ask for a call back from a manager.

Kind regards
Mike 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Ernest,

In terms of your issue, I understand that you have a fault raised with us. As it stands, it's seems that your line is registered exclusively to the road number for your property, and the specific flat isn't included.

So in essence, your line isn't registered to the correct property. Once your fault is deemed to be resolved, it'd be best for us to update the records the reflect that the line is in your flat.

As a result, I'll ensure that you're not charged for any issues with engineer attendance, as obviously it shouldn't be your issue. Apologies if you were told otherwise.

I believe the engineer is out today, are you ok to confirm the status of your phone line?

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Locke44

After being with plusnet for the last yr I am so happy I have left for the last 6wks  of my service I had little broadband and the last 2 wks I had none at all spend every day i had off work trying to sort spending up to an hr every time on phone ,did all the checks imaginable to no satisfaction was like hitting my head against a brick wall was promised compensation by one adviser never received as I was so frustrated by this time we had decided even if they offered a free service to stay would be pointless as they had wks to get my broadband up and running and hadn't succeed another adviser said I would get a refund on the bill when the problem was fixed  but then I would have to sign up for another 12 mths and there was no way I was ever going to do that  since I have gone with my new provider I have had constant broadband with no problems so after plusnet constantly telling me there was a fault on the line even though I had a new line installed in the summer by plusnet my new provider doesn't have this fault would advise anyone not to go with plusnet can honestly say I have had the worst service ever never normally complain but this was an exception caused me so much stress and frustration not to mention my time from one ex customer that will always be an ex customer

N

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @Locke44,

I'm sorry to hear that we've caused issues and made a poor impression on you. I don't believe there's anything I can specifically pick up regarding your account, but let me know if there's any way I can help.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
trigger

yeahh i have the same problem ...plusnet progressively dies every evening and the helpdesk (HaHa) sent some links about wifi etc (yawn) ..they havent been any use (aka BitBucket) and i'm leaving ...they were soo good they sent the following...

Thankyou for your message,
As i can see there is a cease in place on the line, as you have decided to move providers, i will consider the issue is no longer in connection.
Kind regards,
[CSA Removed]

wat a bunch ....i'm still a customer,  they just can't be bothered

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello @trigger Really sorry that you are in the process of moving providers and to read of the response you received from our support team.

We should be doing all we can to help you with connection issues until your switchover to your new provider is completed. I would like to run some tests to see whats happening with your broadband. 

If you private message me with your username I'll get back to you tomorrow. Incidentally, do you lose connection via a wired connection or just wireless?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
daisie

Hello 

Im really hoping someone can help me as I'm going round in circles!  I have spoken to a customer representative on the phone to say how disappointed I am with the service and asked about the procedure to end my contract with Plusnet and he told me to write my complaint to the customer service team because I would probably be entitled to compensation. He told me I would find the address on the website but I cant find one!   I have held on to the customer service phone line for 20 minutes today to no avail. Does anyone know please how I put my complaint in writing and get a response? 

Thank you 

Gail 

Mav
Fixes: 515

@daisie

The Plusnet Complaints Code of Practice can be found here.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still