cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brilliant service

AshleyHinton
Grafter

Brilliant service

I've got to say that every single interaction with PlusNet since joining you has been nothing short of exceptional.
From ADSL to ADSL2, from ADSL2 to Fibre and then a house move taking the fibre with me everything has just been simple & easy - with helpful staff & technicians who really do know what they are talking about.
Even when BT screwed up my home phone move, PlusNet were able to keep the fibre move properly on hold while maintaing my access to email. The PN staff were attentive, helpful and accommodating all the way.
Not every ISP supports SMTP authentication to send email from outside of their network, for example, or even IMAP. Having those things makes life with smart phones very much easier. Both my wife & I have our email on an iPad & our iPhones - all in sync & able to send email from our PN accounts anywhere we can get a phone signal or wifi.
Its not always a case of the greatest download limit for the least cost possible - quality broadband means a whole lot more than that. Oh and of course UK call centres Smiley
Cheers,
Ashley
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Brilliant service

Always good to see a post from a happy customer just before the weekend.
Thanks very much for taking the time to post about it.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Brilliant service

This post has made my day.
So I forwarded a copy of it to a bunch of people around the business to give them a smile on a Friday afternoon Cheesy
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager