cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account specific "Connection Details" are missing in Plusnet "Member Centre"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Account specific "Connection Details" are missing in Plusnet "Member Centre"

The account specific settings have gone missing on the "Connection Details" page  🙄

My "Connection Details" using link -  https://www.plus.net/member-centre/broadband/connection-details

shows this -

Screenshot_2019-11-23 Connection Details Member Centre Plusnet.png

16 REPLIES 16
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Account specific "Connection Details" are missing in Plusnet "Member Centre"

@Anonymous 

Just checked and mine have also "disappeared". Perhaps Plusnet would like to comment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Account specific "Connection Details" are missing in Plusnet "Member Centre"

It does make you wonder whether Plusnet ever test updates to their website ?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

I've still got all my details - including DNS, NEWS. NTP etc

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

That rather implies account specific issues - possibly the fact that it works an exception!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Any movement on this topic, please? - I am planning on possibly replacing my router after the holiday, and it would be nice to have the missing information back.

John
jgb
Champion

So far, two weeks on from the original post, we have not even had an acknowledgement of this issue from any Plusnet staff, much less any resolution.

jab1
Legend

Which is another of the reasons I re-raised it, as nothing appears to have happened, despite @Townman escalating it.

John
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

It’s work in progress!

jab1
Legend

But it shouldn't have happened?Huh

John
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Townman wrote:
It’s work in progress!

Is that the same "work in progress" as making this banner disappear from the Member Centre homepage ?

Plusnet Communication Preferences.jpg

This banner is still permanently shown, despite me updating my preferences.

@jab1  reported this issue back in May, and still nothing has been done !

Anonymous
Not applicable

There or several other account specific pages in the "Member Centre" that no longer work,

For example "Configure Static IP",  you used to be able to toggle between static or dynamic IP,  and when on a static block of IPs, the page used to show the addresses and how they were allocated (eg router, broadcast, spare, etc).

Currently selecting this option shows this useless information -

Plusnet Static IP config.jpg

So it's telling me "this feature is not available", well that is wrong as I'm currently using a /30 static IP range.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The "Member Centre" Broadband summary page is currently missing the estimated line speeds and minimum guaranteed line speed,  despite the information always being readily available on BTs "Broadband Availability Checker" , and therefore should be a simple set of data to update here.

Plusnet Broadband summary.jpg

jgb
Champion

@Anonymous 

I too appear to have the "full set" of missing/broken features on my account - the missing data in the connection details; the updating preferences banner (again reported months ago);missing and erroneous data (I am on 55/10 and my router confirms this but the Member Centre page says 38.4Mbps); missing "feature" on the static IP page.

On top of my billing issues this just adds to the confidence I have in Plusnet!