cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account specific "Connection Details" are missing in Plusnet "Member Centre"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Account specific "Connection Details" are missing in Plusnet "Member Centre"

The "Broadband Order Tracker" was a misleading shambles throughout the progress of my ADSL2 to FTTC upgrade, started in February and completed late April 2019.

But looking at it today in December, it still says it's waiting to take the first payment, despite my billing being correct and up to date. 

Also the tracker is showing "We're preparing to order your Plusnet Hub One", well it's a bit bloody late now, and I no longer need it as (obviously) I have alternative hardware in place !.  Why on earth doesn't the ordering process flag to staff that hardware hasn't shipped when a new service become active ?

Plusnet Order Tracker.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Account specific "Connection Details" are missing in Plusnet "Member Centre"

I could go in to details about the "Product Change" tool that shows incorrect package information and wrong pricing,  or the billing pages that are a nightmare to decipher.

But I'm done wasting my time here, as I'll only get told it's "work in progress" and nothing will get fixed.

Now counting down the ten remaining months of my broadband contract, before I can migrate to an ISP that doesn't cause me constant stress with having to check whether I've been billed correctly every month !.