CRC Rx Fast        0
CRC Tx Fast        0
CRC Rx Interleaved        79
CRC Tx Interleaved        0
Path Mode        Interleaved
DSL Statistics

Near End F4 Loop Back Count        0
Near End F5 Loop Back Count        0
Am I on adsl2 as if i set my modem to adsl2plus or adsl2 it wont connect the option on my router are

MMODE
  T1413
  GDMT
  GLITE
  ADSL2
  ADSL2Plus
I can only connect with mmode at the moment
I have raised a ticket number  31886870 username mwright  but they havent confirmed I am on adsl2 or why I only connect as GDMT the exchange is enabled last year
There has been no response from the ticket since Thursday and its now Sunday does my connection need resetting to adls2 and why dont support answer tickets
28 REPLIES 28
W1ngD1ngs
Grafter

Re: ADSL2 no responce

@Samuria, try emailing the CEO at avollmer@plus.net    Sad
You may get some response!    Crazy
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Smauria, what product are you on? Only premium or pro are currently moving on to higher speeds ADSL2+ AFAIK
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Only way to find out is raise a ticket  - which you have done so just keep asking... they can find out very easily. Although I had to ask 3 times before they answered correctly.
Even when you are moved over to 21CN, they do so on ADSL1 only and you can't manually reconfigure for ADSL2/2+. PN need to put an order in to allow support at ADSL2/2+.
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@ Peter Vaughan..

I have raised a ticket number  31886870

and also

There has been no response from the ticket since Thursday and its now Sunday

There should be no need to "keep asking"....... the ticket system just isn`t functioning properly...... they need to get more staff trained up..... ( I think I mentioned this back in December 2009)  !  Undecided
pierre_pierre
Grafter

deleted, already asked
samuria
Grafter

I am unlimited but plusnet sent me an email saying I would be upgraded. Do I need to go onto pro? If I change do I keep my webspace domians?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

this was the reply on the other posting
Quote from: Samuria on 05/02/2010, 23:30
I have raised a ticket number  31886870 username mwright  but they havent confirmed I am on adsl2 or why I only connect as GDMT the exchange is enabled last year
Having a look at the original order I can confirm that you are on ADSL1 on 21CN. Your current package is Plusnet Unlimited, I'm sorry but I wouldn't be able to regrade it to ADSL2+ for you.
Rami H
Plusnet Faults Analyst
Free broadband - so where's the catch?
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

I don't believe legacy products are being switched to ADSL2+, but are still being moved onto the 21CN network as it is cheaper for PlusNet. The ticket reply should really have explained this rather than just saying you can't get ADSL2+.
So as unlimited is now a legacy product you will need to move onto a current product to be able to use ADSL2+.
All existing facilities like webspace etc will remain on your account when switching to a current product, it is only new customers that don't get it.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

pierre messed up the quote it should say
Quote from: RamiDoodle
Quote from: Samuria

Having a look at the original order I can confirm that you are on ADSL1 on 21CN. Your current package is Plusnet Unlimited, I'm sorry but I wouldn't be able to regrade it to ADSL2+ for you.
samuria
Grafter

This is daft  support replied to set my modem to adsl2plus why say that if I cant get it? I have now signed up for premier and raised another ticket to get adsl2+ how long will that take?
My sister is on PlusNet Broadband Premier Option 1 does she get adsl2+ she pays over £21?
The whole thing makes no business sense  I will be paying less for adsl2 than if I stayed on the unlimited so plusnet loose money
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Samuria,
We've got the requested product change, it'll go through on your next billing date (1st March) and the regrade to 21CN should complete within a few days of that.
samuria
Grafter

Thanks for that its seems silly I have to wait a month to get it when I am paying more now will my router set mmode pick it automatically or do I have to change it to adsl2plus.
What about My sister is on PlusNet Broadband Premier Option 1 does she get adsl2+ she pays over £21?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

There hasn't been a decision made about legacy accounts as yet, though we'll be sure to update as soon as we know.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Quote from: Samuria
Thanks for that its seems silly I have to wait a month to get it when I am paying more now will my router set mmode pick it automatically or do I have to change it to adsl2plus.

'mmode' means multi-mode which means the router will pick ADSL2+ if it is available. So no need to change anything. The router will need to be restarted when the service change takes place, I'm not sure if that happens automatically since you already have a 21CN service.
David