cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 hour on hold - COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE

histon

1 hour on hold - COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE

I'm trying to cancel my late father-in-law's broadband (which I pay for and manage) and have had one call of 28 minutes where I was passed from department to department (3 different ones) and then cut off after holding in each - total 28 minutes.
I had to call back and have now been on hold for 32 minutes without even talking to a person.
THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. ONE  HOUR+ OF MY TIME WASTED.
I have been a customer of PlusNet since 2003 and have recommended them to no end of people, mainly because I thought their Customer Service was excellent. It's been a few years since I needed to call and this experience today has shown me that things have changed considerable for the worst.
And I have still to cancel my father-in-law's account. I just hope his gas, water, etc does not take this long.
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: 1 hour on hold - COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE

Condolences for your loss and I'm really sorry about the long wait.
I will do my very best to try and get this sorted out tonight, however the only thing that might prevent that is that the relevant department is due to close very shortly.
With that in mind would you object to me arranging for someone to call you on Monday during the daytime?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team