Win a Christmas Party for your Business
Win a Christmas Party for your Business
Think your office is lacking that festive feeling this year?
Tired of the same old tinsel languishing over your laptop screen?
Well fear not because the Plusnet Business team has the solution. An office Christmas Party delivered straight to your door.
Entering is easy all you need to do is:
- Take a picture of your office
- Upload your picture to our Facebook or Twitter pages or email it to email@example.com
- Tell us why it needs a definite dose of Christmas cheer
The winner will receive an office ‘Christmas Makeover Kit’ worth over £1200 including tree, crackers, food and drink. Even better, we’ll deliver everything to your door and set up the decorations leaving everything primed and ready for your party.
Five runners up will also receive lovely party hampers worth £95.
The competition is open for entries from midday, Tuesday the 13th December until midday Friday 16th December. Winners will be chosen at random by an independent third party. Full terms and conditions are listed below.
Plusnet ‘Win a Christmas Makeover’ Christmas prize draw (‘the Promotion’) Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Plusnet whose registered office is at The Balance, Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU (“the Promoter”). Company number 03279013.
- This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Plusnet, their families, or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
- Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- The promotion starts at midday on Tuesday 13th December and ends at 12pm (GMT) on Friday 16th December.
- The Promotion is featured on both Facebook and Twitter and via email. To enter you must send us a picture of your business’s office and give a reason why you think it needs decorating. To enter on Facebook, post your picture as a comment under the competition post along with a reason why you think it needs decorating. To enter on Twitter, reply to our tweet with your picture along with a reason why you think it needs decorating. To enter via email, click on the link in the competition email, attach your picture and comment within the email body your reason why you think your office needs decorating
- Entries must be received before midday on Friday 16th December. Entries received after this date and time will not be valid.
- There will be one winner and 5 runners up who will be selected at random by an independent third party on Friday 16th December. The winner will be contacted on Friday 16th December via Facebook, Twitter or email depending on the method of entry.
- The winner will receive a Christmas office makeover for their business worth approximately £1,225.00 comprising of; a Christmas Tree and Christmas Tree confetti, 3 colour tinsel, Antler headbands, Christmas Santa hats, Christmas crackers, small presents, plates, napkins, prosecco, orange juice, canape selection (meat and vegetarian options) and dessert selections which will be sent to their business address.
The runners up will each receive a business Christmas party hamper worth approximately £95.00 comprising of; a mini Christmas tree and tree-topper, pink tinsel and baubles, Christmas crackers, prosecco, nibbles, candy canes and chocolate gift box which will also be sent to their business address.
- If the Promoter does not receive a response from a winner within 72 hours of its first attempt at contact, or a winner rejects their prize, or the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to randomly select another winner from the entries sent to the competition email address.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently end, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The decision of the Promoter or the independent third party regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to: any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to the Promotor Facebook, Twitter page or elsewhere that are considered offensive, bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other customers of the Promoter or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from participating in the competition; any entries found containing offensive or abusive inappropriate content so deemed by the Promoter will be removed; entries automatically generated by computers; or any entrant or entry that is in breach of these terms.
- You agree the Promotor may use your information to: check your eligibility to enter the competition; select the competition winners; and facilitate the provision of prize (which may involve passing data to third parties). The third parties we use may be located in the UK, other countries in the European Economic Area or elsewhere in the world (for example in the United States). Different privacy laws may apply outside of the European Economic Area these countries and you understand and consent to the transfer of your personal information to these countries.
- The winners may be required, at the Promoter’s request, to participate free of charge in reasonable promotional activity and they consent to the Promoter using their name, biography and image in any such promotional material.
- For details of the winners, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Plusnet, The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU, within 28 days following the closing date of the prize draw.
- The Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.