cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Unnecessary FORCE!'; Starring Web Development

You can tell it's Friday when I spend my lunchbreak creating movies on JibJab with my collegues' heads. I have messed about with this kind of thing before, but this time I think I have got the casting spot on. Take a look at the results :). PJ says: The content, whilst amusing and cartoon-style, is a bit graphic and might not be deemed suitable for minors. Unnecessary FORCE! Colin is already up for two Golden Globes for his role in "Unnecessary Force", and is confident of at least one nomination at the Oscars and is hoping for the prestigious award of "Best Supporting Actor". Cast in order of apperance: Reporter: Sam (Web Designer) The Chief: Colin (Web Developer) Lt. Slaughter: Wojtek (Web Designer) Screaming Woman: Jonny (Web Production Manager) Woman on Bench: Kelly (Head of Web Development) Man on Bench: Pete (Web Content Manager)

0 Thanks
4 Comments
4 Comments
LiamM1
Not applicable
That's hillarious!
Strat
Community Veteran
...and Kelly as best supporting actress. That's brilliant
prichardson1
Not applicable
Legendary...
tdadyslexia1
Not applicable
A good video production, my cousin Barry Duffield is a screen Writer/Director, and I can say that baz would think that your short production was good, I liked it all most as much as Baz's Hold The Anchovies, keep it up and good job on your production.