cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signup Is Live!!

Signup Is Live!!

Signup Is Live!!

Finally, after a couple of false starts, the new signup project has gone live this morning! The roll-out procedure which we had in place meant that the failed attempts were not customer affecting and allowed us to find out what went wrong so we could put them right. The roll-out this morning went very smoothly, each stage we checked and re-checked before going onto the next stage. This has been an excellent achievement considering the painful progress to get here. Whilst there have been issues, each has been something that has taught us something and improved processes both in development and for our platform. I haven't had time to create some examples of how the new framework works - these will have to wait until one of my next posts! But the framework now allows us to deliver better applications and you should start seeing some more value add items using this in the coming months. Finally, I'd like to thank everyone else in the team who helped delivered this - from across the company people have put in an amazing amount of time, energy and commitment to delivering this and it is that teamwork which makes PlusNet such a special place to work. I am sure that if this was another company this project would have either been canned at the first issue or would have not been able to deliver any of the items anyway to be able to do it. Now, how do we make it better . . . .

0 Thanks
0 Comments